Lefty92
Lefty92 New Reader
6/26/17 7:54 a.m.

Hello all! Name's Matt, I'm new here, bit of an introduction, I currently own a '91 Miata (for sale) and a 2013 Mustang GT which ive modified fairly extensively. Other relevant cars i've owned are an 1989 Honda CRX, 1973 Plymouth Duster and a 1992 Lexus SC400. Got into autocross a while back, grew up working on hot rods, the usual cliche stories...I know my way around a car if it makes any difference to a buyer. Anyway! On to the business at hand, the Miata:

Miata

Things I forgot to say in the add:

• it has door bushings
  • engine has a header/air filter and the timing has been advanced
  • its a soft top
  • It has no rear sway bar right now
  • No roll bar, no racing seat, no harness
  • Spring rates 500F/225R

Note: Its on 14x7 RPF1's, but 200 treadwear tire selection is limited for 14 inch wheels. Its on brand new 195 Falkens and you can go up to a 225 on a 7.5in wide wheel in STS if im not mistaken, so you'd want 15x7.5 wheels to be on competitive tires at a larger event. This is a fast "local" car. On 205 rivals its placed top 5 raw time on several occasions at local events, with different drivers.

Reason for selling: going to racing school. Feel free to text me any questions or offers, i'd be glad to take more pics, etc. Location is Shreveport, Louisiana 71107.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
m9Mzi17cVKzgxYAkUaqJLVLYCt6vgAmgSNh4LIAPkPdRoNdASGvjFSKFGGsRwuF1