hrk
hrk
10/21/13 12:51 p.m.

Up for sale is 2008 Suzuki 1340 cc B-King motor, same as in Gen 2 Hayabusa. The motor is complete with bike wiring harness, computer, gauges, headers, airbox, throttlebodies and injectors. The motor is completely stock except K&N air filter and cold air intake for B-King. I have ridden 7,000 out of 12,000 miles, changed oil twice during my time, no problems whatsoever. Reason for selling is I had a crash with bike, will be out of riding for a few months. Has some scrapes on stator and clutch cover. no leaks, starts and runs as new. Stock, includes all parts from air intake to the hearders and catalytic converter. Electrically you will receive all wiring, computers, controls and gauges and battery. All you need to add to make it running would be coolers, fuel and fuel pump. Those are available as well. Located near Atlanta Ga, and price would be $3000 + crating and shipping.

hrk

CarKid1989
CarKid1989 SuperDork
10/21/13 4:47 p.m.

gahhh noooo. dont need more two wheeled stuff...but a B-King?! ugh.

Awesome bike.

Someone snatch it up

hrk
hrk New Reader
10/24/13 11:27 a.m.

Thanks for the compliment. Yes it is an awesome bike! But this ad is for motor package only, no frame or suspension is included. The package would be good to be used in that Triumph, Miata or Berkeley project as is. Add 43 psi fuel pressure, oil cooler and radiator and there you are.

hrk

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LnFrsLjEbAtgZXWoS7jxIHGNuY1HF9uWaTSE6tikPmpBg6KdtIjOsrte52ZWB3Ck