oldopelguy
oldopelguy SuperDork
7/25/14 7:22 a.m.

Mine, standard cab, short box, auto trans and 4x4. Manual everything else. Has cruise, working AC, and a rear slider window but not much else. Besides almost every part of the front suspension I've had to do nothing to it in almost 4 years and 50k miles except oil changes and adding the hitch and brake controller.

Currently @145k miles, the only things it really needs are the passenger's seat air bag sensor replaced, which might be fixed when I swap out the seats this weekend, and the right rear spring pack replaced because one leaf was broken when I bought it. (Replacement springs for both sides included.) It's got some rust through in the rockers and just starting above the rear wheels. I have replacement rockers and fender flares I'll include with it.

I have a couple of other truck options now and we've really outgrown the standard cab. Just looking to pay off the last of the loan and send it and it's payment on it's way.

oldopelguy
oldopelguy SuperDork
8/25/14 2:21 p.m.

$3300 now, only 5 hours from Lincoln if you're heading that way.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
8/26/14 2:19 p.m.

Great price on it wish you were closer and I had the fluid cash.

CarKid1989
CarKid1989 SuperDork
8/27/14 7:16 a.m.

Hows the 4.8 been in the truck? Whats the mpg been like?

oldopelguy
oldopelguy SuperDork
8/27/14 8:56 a.m.

Plenty of power, best tank ever was @22mpg, normally @17mpg on my 75mph commute. I don't typically tow in od, so with a car on a trailer it's @13-14mpg.

oldopelguy
oldopelguy SuperDork
9/17/14 5:14 p.m.

Looks like I'm almost ready to pay this off, at which point I might as well keep it. Last chance at $3000, and I could probably entertain trade options for part of that if you have something cool.

oldopelguy
oldopelguy SuperDork
10/13/14 1:49 a.m.

One last shot and now offering free delivery anywhere from Omaha or Fargo to Cleveland or Akron. I'll even throw in a 14' flatbed trailer with tool box, e-track, LED lights and electric trailer brakes for $400 if delivered with the truck. If you have a sub 2500# racer this is a package deal delivered to your door for $3400.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wzlH91pfX41mOffFBgAxYD1I0CzsLNV5881WHVnyGMBzMNPtiSGH031t1O2Ub4wJ