BTD
BTD Reader
2/7/17 12:04 a.m.

2006 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L V8 124,5XX miles - daily driver so will be going up 10mi/day 5-Speed manual

The engine has a JLT V3 intake with SCT tuner. Tuned for 91 octane. Car has Pypes Violator axlebacks.

The suspension is not stock. It has the following things done: * Ford Racing "K" springs * GT500 strut mounts * Steeda Bumpsteer Kit * Ford Racing Front LCAs * Adjustable endlinks (new in last 5k miles) * Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Bar

The car currently has stock 2017 Mustang GT wheels and tires on it. They are nearly new, taken off a friend's mustang. These are what the car will come with.

Barton shift knob on factory shifter. Has new Pioneer stereo, was a factory Shaker 500 car and still has all factory amps/subs/speakers. I swapped the interior to cloth seats as I prefer them over leather. The car is a factory GT Premium but the leather seats were starting to crack. They are still complete and come with the car as well. Factory MyColor car.

Now, to the minor issues. It's a used car, so unfortunately isn't perfect. It has some clear coat fading on the top of the rear bumper, but the rest of the paint is in solid shape. Minor chips as you would expect from an 11 year old car.

Other things that can be included with the car for the right price. No, I won't sell these seperately at this time: * 2010 GT500 style wheels, 18x10 +45 on all four corners with 3mm spacers on the front. 275/40/18 tires that are brand new (less than 1k miles on them) - $1k * Set of BMR lower control arms - $200

Other good news: this car HAS had the airbag recall done. This is huge, it means you don't have a potential explosive in your face like 90% of the other mustangs on craigslist.

Clean carfax. Test drives with cash in hand or proof of loan approval only. Asking $8700.

Will consider trades, can add cash or trade down depending on your offer. I'm particularly interested in a 2011-2014 Mustang GT, bonus points if it has recaros. Pre-1974 pony/muscle cars or old Japanese metal (240z/260z). May consider a notchback foxbody + cash. I like all sort of cars though...so lets make a deal.

For out of state buyers: I'm happy to have an inspection done and can recommend a few local shops if you're seriously interested. I can also take pictures of anything you would like to see on the car. I've tried to give as much detail in this ad as I can in the spirit of full disclosure. This is a nice, stock mustang with multiple thousands in aftermarket parts included and installed.

I'm active in the local SCCA community and can give you references to multiple forums with 100% feedback ratings on all of them.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/7/17 4:39 a.m.

How does a 1996 Cobra float your boat? 4.6L DOHC Romeo engine, fresh T45 and Luk clutch, QA1 tubular control arms, Eibach Pro Street coilovers, Eibach sway bars, Steeda bumpsteer kit, Gripp C/C plates, 17x9/17x10.5 FR500's, 275/40 & 305/35 Nitto NT05's, MGW shifter, and a whole lot more. Gunmetal paint with a cloth interior, setup for SCCA CAM autocross.

BTD
BTD Reader
2/7/17 8:26 a.m.
Javelin wrote: How does a 1996 Cobra float your boat? 4.6L DOHC Romeo engine, fresh T45 and Luk clutch, QA1 tubular control arms, Eibach Pro Street coilovers, Eibach sway bars, Steeda bumpsteer kit, Gripp C/C plates, 17x9/17x10.5 FR500's, 275/40 & 305/35 Nitto NT05's, MGW shifter, and a whole lot more. Gunmetal paint with a cloth interior, setup for SCCA CAM autocross.

Eh, maybe for a mint one, but a custom color respray that has had as much work as yours did (paint, body from the hit and run) is a turn off for me, no offense! Plus, doesn't it have no cats and dump pipes? Won't pass emissions in CO.

Javelin
2/7/17 8:45 a.m.

In reply to BTD:

It's getting cats put back on, all other emissions equipment is present and functioning. Honestly the paint and bodywork from the accident is way nicer than the rest of the car. I understand about the mods though, there's basically no Ford parts left on it.

BTD
BTD Reader
2/7/17 8:48 a.m.

In reply to Javelin:

Sweet car though, if I were you I'd just CAM-C the hell out of it this summer!

Javelin
2/7/17 9:24 a.m.

In reply to BTD:

That's the plan but my neck injury is making me reassess things. I'll probably end up with an auto S197 but yours is exactly what I want down to the color so I figured it was worth a shot.

BTD
BTD Reader
2/7/17 9:38 a.m.
Javelin wrote: In reply to BTD: That's the plan but my neck injury is making me reassess things. I'll probably end up with an auto S197 but yours is exactly what I want down to the color so I figured it was worth a shot.

Message sent

BTD
BTD Reader
2/7/17 10:50 p.m.

Sorry for the multitudes of posts - quick update:

Window tint issues that were previously mentioned in the ad have been corrected by a local shop today. Front windows are now clean and tint free, rears still have the (very light) 50% tint that was on them previously and is in great shape.

ekauppi7
ekauppi7 New Reader
2/8/17 3:16 p.m.

Hey BTD- Thanks for the message. Indeed your car might fit my needs. Back in the day I worked at Ford on the Mustang program and bought a new SN95 Cobra. Good memories of that car. But, you're in the Denver area? I'm in Michigan. And please don't take this personally but I'm not into buying a car sight unseen. And truthfully I'm not really ready to pull the trigger on a deal, more in the research stage. Thanks for your message though, and good luck. Yours looks like a nice car.

BTD
BTD Reader
2/23/17 8:41 a.m.

Bump. Price Reduction to $8700

BTD
BTD Reader
2/27/17 10:04 a.m.

Bump! Found a replacement, someone buy me.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qvgtQyoGPOFSBpsh8QP6U5jrQTkR0AwYwB0xTMAyqJm1XfZ6yhfmNCUONu82G5vp