ufmarkm
ufmarkm GRM+ Memberand New Reader
11/21/13 9:51 p.m.

Hi, I have a 2008 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring, 104,000 miles. Has all the bells and whistles with the highest trim level - automatic Xenon headlamps, foglights, auto wipers, auto-dim + compass mirror, navigation system, SiriusXM satellite radio (although I have that turned off currently).

I'm interested in trading the Mazdaspeed for a 1.6 Miata + cash. I've owned the car for 3 years, since 60k miles (I'm the second owner) and it has been a great car - absolutely reliable, haven't had a single problem with it of any sort. 280 ft. lbs. of torque, six-speed manual gearbox, four doors, 31+ mpg on the highway, and hatchback style and cargo room can't be beat.

It is due for tires and front pads and rotors now, so we can work something out about that, and you can choose what shoes to put on it.

Car is located in north/central FL.

Email me - ufmarkm at gmail.com.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua PowerDork
11/22/13 8:05 a.m.

How complete does the na have to be? :D. Paging spinout007

ufmarkm
11/25/13 7:21 p.m.

In reply to MrJoshua:

Complete enough to get me to work and back without drama or embarrassment...

ufmarkm
11/25/13 7:26 p.m.

Here's an iPhone-stuck-in-the-headrest in-car video from an autocross at SGMP in 2010, a month or so after I got the car. Took me a while to learn that the throttle isn't to be used as an on-off switch like in the Miata...MZR Turbo goodness requires a bit more care...

https://vimeo.com/17508080

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
11/28/13 4:54 p.m.
MrJoshua wrote: How complete does the na have to be? :D. Paging spinout007

I can put a complete 1.6na Miata together in a weekend. With recent timing belt and water pump service. No cash to put on top though and it would really need a new top.

ufmarkm
11/29/13 7:11 p.m.

Good to know Spinout! I will keep you in mind if I end up selling without a trade. Thanks!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
l4l6l1TgMTKfqrbfjJWOPzj8xuc1Qm563vR3Yt5eXDqDfCGgaV2ZP94xHTUH3Vy3