Subscriber-unavailabile
Subscriber-unavailabile Reader
10/10/19 9:14 p.m.

Found this lil gem on Craig's 

super clean, 4.0 V6 with a stick!!

https://austin.craigslist.org/ctd/d/kempner-1995-ford-ranger-splash/6996324318.html

Vigo
Vigo MegaDork
10/15/19 12:28 p.m.

Due to rarity when built, rarity after 25 years and high amount of tie-in to its specific time period, I actually think that is worth the $7k. Good luck finding a better, or even similar truck.

This opinion also saddens me, but i still think it. Oh well.

Azryael
Azryael New Reader
10/15/19 4:22 p.m.

This is a cool little truck. Just up the road too.

My wife would love the color.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
10/15/19 6:35 p.m.

I like it, but they de-truckified it.  

jimbbski
jimbbski SuperDork
10/16/19 4:36 p.m.

I owned an "88 Ranger and I always liked the Splash edition.  I always thought that if I ever got another Ranger it would be something like this.

The reason why not is I don't have the room and I'm not fond of Yellow. But it's still looks good and worth the price.

eurotech6830
eurotech6830 New Reader
10/16/19 5:58 p.m.

Thats a nice looking truck. I always liked the Splash in yellow. 

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UberDork
10/17/19 9:36 a.m.

I don't care for the wheels, but the rest of it I approve of. I was never a huge yellow car fan, until I got my RX-7 that is a sorta rare one year only yellow. I really love it now. Of course yellow doesn't look good on everything. The only other yellow Mazda use don the RX-7(competition yellow mica) looks amazing on the FD it came on, but I don't like it on the few FB/FC RX-7's I've seen it on.  I know that's odd, but it just looks so right on the FD, but little else.

ebelements
ebelements New Reader
10/17/19 9:56 a.m.

If I was ever going to own a splash, this is about as good as it gets in my eyes. Loud color, just lowered enough, chrome five spokes, extended cab and a manual. All it needs is a Pioneer cassette deck and some kickers behind the seats. Which way to radwood?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mCPcuE24V9oWwyrVReDB2fnX5I4hn64FnuXQuNjODXgRNr3ZkIj7pucdq9rY00Oo