skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
1/14/14 7:55 a.m.

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for an infield parking pass for the 24hr. I've seen several GRM tickets for sale but sadly we had already purchased (non-refundable) regular tickets before they started showing up.....

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
1/14/14 8:22 a.m.

odds are against you, but good luck .. and if you can't find any, be sure to find outside parking spots as close to the shuttle loading sites as you can find … the shuttle runs quite regularly and takes you directly to fanzone … it's a bit of a hike back to the GRM tent … but still better than having to walk all the way from outside the site

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
1/14/14 9:05 a.m.
wbjones wrote: odds are against you, but good luck .. and if you can't find any, be sure to find outside parking spots as close to the shuttle loading sites as you can find … the shuttle runs quite regularly and takes you directly to fanzone … it's a bit of a hike back to the GRM tent … but still better than having to walk all the way from outside the site

Yeah I know, but I figured it was at least worth a shot...... Either way I'm stoked to be going to my first 24hr!

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
1/14/14 10:02 a.m.

yep, always worth a try … I was just reminding you of how "best" to live without a parking pass

punisher
punisher None
1/16/14 7:49 a.m.

In reply to skrzastek: I have a parking pass to the grassroots experience for sale if you would like one.

punisher
punisher New Reader
1/16/14 11:56 a.m.

SOLD! see you at the races.

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
1/16/14 12:23 p.m.
punisher wrote: SOLD! see you at the races.

Um, thanks for responding to my email and whoever pirated my post thanks......... I'm still looking for a parking pass.....

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
1/18/14 11:00 a.m.

Still looking....

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yirLrL7sqoT6jvVmUiHBQ9NlcUjYyPMsw5vcdstyC5E0Va8GbHYyFgPiHqBEVTt9