blake_
blake_
7/30/22 4:42 p.m.

Looking for a manual transmission car in decent shape in GA. Goal is to learn the "basics" with my son on maintenance and wrenching, so looking for something with plenty of parts availability and an active community. E36, E46, SN95 or S197 with a V8, 944, or a C4 or C5 would be preferred due to my son's preference. Would like to stay under 6k but some wiggle room for something like a C5. Located in the Woodstock/Canton area but willing to travel for the right car. Thanks 

SKJSS (formerly Klayfish)
SKJSS (formerly Klayfish) PowerDork
7/30/22 5:27 p.m.

I may have something for you. I live in Dallas georgia, about 45 minutes from woodstock. My son is selling his car, the link is below.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/dallas-1996-ford-mustang-cobra-highly/7514763591.html

I also need to thin my herd quite a bit. I am going to get rid of one or more of the following cars:.

1991 Miata.  In very good condition inside and out for 31 years old. No rust. Runs and drives well, even the air conditioner works. Has an oil leak that is being looked at now. It's not bad, but it's there.

1985 Pontiac Fiero GT.  58,000 original miles. In extremely good condition, especially the inside. Outside has a few cosmetic issues due to the previous owner adding crap to the body.

2003 Porsche Boxster.  Has a salvage title, but you would never know it by looking at it. I have pictures from the accident it was in, it was just cosmetic damage. 160,000 mi. Runs and drives terrific. AC does not work.

I have not figured out prices for the cars yet, as I'm still deciding what to do with all of them. However, they would probably be right around the price range you mentioned.

blake_
blake_ New Reader
7/30/22 5:48 p.m.

Thanks, will message you on the cobra but also interested in what else is out there.

Justjim75
Justjim75 SuperDork
8/1/22 10:16 a.m.

I have an e46 330ci 5 speed that may need a headgasket

blake_
blake_ New Reader
8/1/22 11:50 a.m.

Appreciate it, but don't think I could tackle that yet and the repair price looks step if someone else does it. Would love a 330 though.

blake_
blake_ New Reader
8/10/22 7:11 a.m.

Still looking, thanks 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CpYTRnMk51VsMzttbtnEGTd64uJEsoU6KECuSAA4utSj7dNevyIzyNQaSxBFfIDj