Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
4/3/20 12:18 p.m.

NMNA

$1125 Supercharged Jaaaag

NMNA.  This is the first year for the All Aluminum Body.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
4/3/20 12:38 p.m.

Caution on this Jag.  It is listed as Stationary  but has the keys present.  This could be many things but at the minimum it means you will not be driving the car away from the facility.  

This car is also clear title (not salvage) so it is not being offloaded by an insurance company after an accident.  It's seller is instead listed as Nationwide Remarketing.  It is also not listed as a repo.  So, my guess is that the car has some sort of significant mechanical damage that the used car seller is offloading it at auction.  If the car ran the seller would choose an auction place that specializes in running cars.  Instead, he has decided to offload it at a place that attracts JYs and car rebuilders.  

I would not expect this to be a trouble free purchase.  

dherr (Forum Supporter)
dherr (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/3/20 12:39 p.m.

Glad that is half way across the country from me smiley

iansane (Forum Supporter)
iansane (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand New Reader
4/3/20 12:39 p.m.

I just got curious and somehow my s-type r with the same engine weighs more than the comparable xjr. I'm baffled. I just presumed the xjr was a much bigger, bulkier car.

dherr (Forum Supporter)
dherr (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/3/20 12:41 p.m.

This year of XJR is all aluminum

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/3/20 12:45 p.m.
dherr (Forum Supporter) said:

This year of XJR is all aluminum

Thats true, but Im not sure if they dropped much if any weight from the previous version.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
4/3/20 12:51 p.m.

In reply to John Welsh :

Thanks for the details.  I didn't see the seller information.  Is that available on the website or a "member only" feature.  ( I may just suck at reading wink )

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
4/3/20 12:58 p.m.

In reply to Indy-Guy :

When not logged into my IAA account I can not see the whole VIN and I can not see the sellers name.  Once I log in I can see both.

Yes, I have a paid account w/ IAA.  But, I think even without paying you can set up a user ID for their website but I am not sure what this web ID only lets you see.  

The whole VIN is: SAJEA73B34TG11965

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wzyGPuh6t3yAQu2WK4XsYJObl4sEYiwBnx2lbvl95CSr9uPnPX1dFygs9P97J4Jt