carguykp
carguykp New Reader
4/28/21 9:38 a.m.

Customized 1969 Volkswagen Beetle in Red with Black Interior. 4 Cylinder Engine, 4 Speed Manual Gearbox. Porsche Front and Rear End Bumpers, Custom Headlight Visor’s and Custom Wheels and Hub Caps. Shortened Roof with REMOVABLE Top Panel. Pioneer Sound System, Sony Head Unit with Radio/CD player. Power Windows. SOLD ON BILL OF SALE!! This vehicle runs and drives and will be detailed upon purchase. NOT YOUR AVERAGE BEETLE! Contact me or Call 609-239-7800 for more details, VIN, pictures, and information.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/28/21 10:21 a.m.

That's interesting.

carguykp
carguykp New Reader
4/28/21 10:36 a.m.

Definetly one of a kind!

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
4/29/21 6:40 a.m.

Anyone else curious  what a one of a kind car costs?

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/30/21 6:35 a.m.

In reply to 914Driver :

With no title? Probably way too much. 

JoeTR6
JoeTR6 Dork
5/1/21 10:05 a.m.

I'm fluctuating between "kill it with fire" and "I'd drive that".

dherr (Forum Supporter)
dherr (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/2/21 7:01 a.m.

I am thinking "kill with fire", the car might just do that anyway. Does not have a good line anywhere (with the possible exception of the rear roofline chop). I don't understand the crudely bolted on "Porsche" front and rear bumpers, the rest of the car might be cool as a chopped old Beetle. Engine looks stock, so underwhelming performance :-)

03Panther
03Panther UltraDork
5/7/21 10:33 p.m.

In reply to dherr (Forum Supporter) :

I thought all the same things, and then saw you beat me to it. Dump the fake front and rear, and call it a a choped bug. I do like to boxed and vented rear fenders, but would have to make the front fenders match them better.

And IIRC, the bug did not have a AT till much after 69, so no need to stress manual laugh Only ever seen one AT bug in the wild, in 45 years!

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand UberDork
5/19/21 7:49 p.m.

Cooling tin is missing, so no.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
7/17/21 2:12 p.m.

This is the dream car in my head - I can't afford the 911 I want so WHY NOT build a Beetle with Porsche influence.  Somewhat like this one - maybe dual carbs........

I'm not sure the car above is what I had in mind.  

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/d/glendora-1957-volkswagen-beetle-oval/7347288692.html

wawazat
wawazat Dork
8/4/21 10:45 a.m.

^that is OUTSTANDING!

azariy
azariy New Reader
8/13/21 8:17 a.m.
carguykp said:

Customized 1969 Volkswagen Beetle in Red with Black Interior. 4 Cylinder Engine, 4 Speed Manual Gearbox. Porsche Front and Rear End Bumpers, Custom Headlight Visor’s and Custom Wheels and Hub Caps. Shortened Roof with REMOVABLE Top Panel. Pioneer Sound System, Sony Head Unit with Radio/CD player. Power Windows. SOLD ON BILL OF SALE!! This vehicle runs and drives and will be detailed upon purchase. NOT YOUR AVERAGE BEETLE! Contact me or Call 609-239-7800 for more details, VIN, pictures, and information.

Worktime time tracking software  

Looks wonderful, one of a kind!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fNaJYR65gD6InIaHXjg4gVqkIE4u6EPyJO0uxPEsY3kHVbfksA5dRM987uy67F3L