1 2
frenchyd
frenchyd PowerDork
6/12/20 12:31 a.m.
Stampie (FS) said:

Ok Frenchy,  It's been over a week now.  Whatcha got or did your wife kill you?

SWMBO  forced me to cancel the deal.  Much as I wanted it, I didn't want the battle that came with it. 
My flaw was failure to schedule. My wife is a lifetime project manager and you have no idea of the misery she is capable of inflicting. 
She's reasonably pleasant  if scheduled but goes absolutely ballistic about the unscheduled. 
I was told it went up to Fargo. 

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/12/20 5:38 a.m.
frenchyd said:
Stampie (FS) said:

Ok Frenchy,  It's been over a week now.  Whatcha got or did your wife kill you?

SWMBO  forced me to cancel the deal.  Much as I wanted it, I didn't want the battle that came with it. 
My flaw was failure to schedule. My wife is a lifetime project manager and you have no idea of the misery she is capable of inflicting. 
She's reasonably pleasant  if scheduled but goes absolutely ballistic about the unscheduled. 
I was told it went up to Fargo. 

I don't think that has anything to do with being a project manager. Anyway, sorry to hear. Be well, Frenchy.

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/12/20 7:59 a.m.

In reply to frenchyd :

Do you have a build thread for the current XJS?  

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/26/20 3:27 p.m.

A friend of mine has a 951 and a 944s2. Both guards red with Fuchs. His wife thinks he has one car. I have not talked to him in quite some time. I don't know if he ever told her. He runs repair plates to the different plate numbers are not an issue. 

frenchyd
frenchyd PowerDork
9/26/20 3:33 p.m.

In reply to dean1484 :

I really regret losing that one.  Right hand drive is  great for a track car. 9.0-1 pistons  over most 7.8-1 but still the good heads. Some rust but not severe and for a track car easily solved. 
      I visit Fargo periodically.  I wonder if I should follow up on it?  

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/26/20 6:57 p.m.

In reply to frenchyd :

Sure, follow up on it. You never know, the buyer might be married. devil

759NRNG (Forum Partidario)
759NRNG (Forum Partidario) UltraDork
12/18/20 6:50 p.m.

So.....if this is not to be.....according to SWMBO what exactly should you be FOCUSED on? 

frenchyd
frenchyd PowerDork
12/18/20 7:20 p.m.

In reply to 759NRNG (Forum Partidario) :

Her Honey do list. But she doesn't like me doing stuff because I make a mess.
Then when I clean up the mess it's not her way. Or not complete enough. Or I didn't use the right vacuum cleaner etc. 

Ah well, even she is saying the house is nearly finished enough for her. 
That's why I'm focusing on my MGuar 

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/18/20 7:57 p.m.

In reply to frenchyd :

You one of them 'happy wife happy life' clubmembers?

frenchyd
frenchyd PowerDork
12/18/20 10:54 p.m.

In reply to yupididit :

My late wife was extremely passive. SWMBO  is completely opposite. I didn't understand until recently just how much she needs to feel absolutely in control. Micro manage everything.
    What she fails to grasp his how horrible complete control can be. With complete control comes total responsibility. I see the cost and what it's doing to her but she fails to.  
        Control is like an addiction and if you love a person with an addiction problem  you realize  she's got to bottom out on her own. Before any help will work. 

03Panther
03Panther SuperDork
12/18/20 11:02 p.m.

In reply to frenchyd :

With complete control comes total responsibility.

Very true! Unfortunately, I found that almost all of those than want to be in control, don’t know / don’t care / won’t admit that that it true. One of the reasons almost everyone abuses their “power” when they have any. 

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/19/20 9:52 a.m.

In reply to frenchyd :

That's unfortunate bud

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4kYttNJ2DOFQ6iNP7ykwLf4vmY5057skclwbztuygKuJoJUlSHHcot5xwCA43J6s