SPOT
SPOT New Reader
2/7/19 2:30 p.m.

Sunbeam 1967 Tiger Mark II, Serial # 3 of 536 Mark II Tigers built, meticulously restored and all original, rust free body stripped to bare metal, single stage (correct color code 39) Carnival Red paint finished to Pebble Beach standards. Car is accurate down to the smallest detail. Early production Mark II Tigers had body color over the undercoating inside the front wheel wells, so we duplicated this exactly when the car was restored. The black paint is a custom mixed to achieve the correct amount of gloss on each component in the engine bay. Rare LAT options and all the original Mark II components, factory hardtop, LAT 70 wheels, LAT 25 hood scoop. Original and near perfect interior including wool carpet with natural jute backing. Original 289 V-8 engine carburetor, ignition, radiator & shroud, oil cooler/remote filter, brake servo, alternator, transmission, differential.  Owner history, original Mark II tool kit, original license plates and registration. Restoration photos, no miles since restoration, multiple concours (La Jolla, Shelby National Meet, Hilton Head, Pinehurst) winner. Listed in the Book of Norman. Purchased from the second owner, west coast car until 5 years ago. This is not one of the red Mark II Tigers that have gone through the auctions in the last few years. This car was in storage from the mid 1970's until I purchased it 5 years ago. The ultimate investment Tiger, this is the 3rd car built, and a perfectly restored by the foremost marque expert, all original documented Mark II that is fully sorted and drives perfectly. The quality and accuracy of this restoration are far above most other Tigers on the market. $145,000 Please call for additional photos.

Miles Wilson
Miles Wilson Reader Services
2/7/19 2:33 p.m.

Impeccable! Quite the standout color too. GLWS

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
2/11/19 11:38 a.m.

I TOLD my wife we needed to buy that $400 Tiger when we were in college. 

omarichan
omarichan New Spammer
12/11/19 2:31 a.m.
SPOT said:

[mod edit: canoe link removed]

NICE!!!!!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5MtRbglgcpTavaWSdXiRBKQL9Yx9JAn35BA2mc6Cvhm490RlXrhwIseU7DZP8Nbe