1 2 3
Vigo
Vigo PowerDork
7/23/14 10:20 p.m.

Now that i have short commutes i've been driving my 82 Chrysler to work fairly frequently.

But, that may stop towards the end of the year since i am planning a motor stop and semi-restoration.

MichaelYount
MichaelYount Reader
8/10/14 10:05 p.m.

Great stories and pics! I'm retired - no work to drive to any longer. So here's a shot someone took at Cars&Coffee a few weeks back....

[URL=http://s937.photobucket.com/user/MichaelYount/media/Volvo%20exterior%20shots/CarCoffee-6_zps1c1da0d4.jpg.html][/URL]

wspohn
wspohn HalfDork
8/11/14 10:41 a.m.

Unfortunately, here in BC if you have collector car insurance, you aren't allowed to drive the car to work.

I have to content myself with trying to find time on the weekends to fire up the old stuff. Drove the Jamaican MGA last weekend - such a pleasure to have an injected old car, always starts first turn of the engine! Next weekend, the Interceptor gets exercise.

cdowd
cdowd HalfDork
10/1/14 12:41 p.m.

It is a beautiful day here in Michigan for the 1st of October. I drove one of my classics today.

Rupert
Rupert HalfDork
10/1/14 1:05 p.m.

Being retired, my work is pretty much what & where I choose it to be. Yesterday I drove the Miata down to a park by the Ohio River here in Louisville. I walked across the pedestrian bridge to Indiana and had lunch, then walked back. It was 87* and that's what it is today as well. If I still had a boat, I'd have lived on it all this week.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/7/14 11:05 a.m.

Of course I didn't take photos, but yesterday I drove the 911 to the office, and today's it's the Catalina Safari.

Rupert
Rupert HalfDork
10/7/14 12:02 p.m.

In reply to cdowd:

Great Alfa!!

cdowd
cdowd HalfDork
10/8/14 9:29 a.m.

In reply to Rupert:

Thank You! I have had it for almost 25 years. It is a very fun car.

81cpcamaro
81cpcamaro HalfDork
10/8/14 9:39 a.m.

I would love to drive my 75 MGB to work. Right now it wouldn't make it out of the neighborhood, fuel system issues among other stuff.

Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
10/10/14 7:13 a.m.

Right now, my '79 Spitfire is not only being driven to work, but has been pressed into daily driver duty.

sobastrace
sobastrace New Reader
10/11/14 1:38 p.m.

I drive classic to work almost everyday, except for when it is raining or when I am taking customers out. I am always shocked at the amount of people who cannot appreciate a less civilized vehicle.

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/2/14 11:13 a.m.

Damn I drive two different 79 Benz to work. Always park next to the brand new white m5. And see how long it takes him to move it

cpdave
cpdave New Reader
11/3/14 6:30 p.m.

I Drove my Mustang to work back on April 17th 2014 in celebration of the release of the Mustang into the wild that week in 1964:

Rupert
Rupert HalfDork
11/4/14 9:40 a.m.

In reply to cpdave:

Interesting ride. I assume it's not your regular DD.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tIAcgKciBFot3XzP44xIatquZXJ7pwOGppDTS0YNmlwfRyVHAlqn9GpB097SdRYA