David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
7/3/09 9:20 a.m.

You guys are asking for more Fiat editorial, so we're going to deliver. Starting with the September issue--currently in the mail--you'll see the latest addition to the fleet, a Fiat 500. It's a neat little car.

Coupefan
Coupefan Reader
7/3/09 1:08 p.m.

Now adding a yet to be officially imported new Fiat 500 to the fleet would be a trick. Luckily, I had the chance to see the one from Ireland that was here earlier.

BrettM
BrettM Reader
7/3/09 1:20 p.m.

I am driving the 2008 Fiat 500 to Freak out this year if anyone is interested. I put 5000 miles on it last year and get to add a few more to it this summer. Does anyone from CMS want to take it for a drive while I have it? How about an official old vs new Fiat 500 comparison test? that would be cool.

David S. Wallens
7/5/09 8:47 a.m.
Coupefan wrote: Now adding a yet to be officially imported new Fiat 500 to the fleet would be a trick. Luckily, I had the chance to see the one from Ireland that was here earlier.

We went old-school.

Supercoupe
Supercoupe Reader
7/5/09 1:24 p.m.

can't wait...maybe it will light a fire under my azz so I can get mine roadworthy.

David S. Wallens
7/6/09 8:19 a.m.

Yeah, it's a neat car that's already in really nice shape. And maybe after that we'll do a full-on Fiat restoration. I'm voting for a 124 Spider.

André Rousseau
André Rousseau Reader
7/6/09 8:47 a.m.

That would be cool.

124 that is hehe.

Andy Reid
Andy Reid Auction Editor
7/6/09 12:20 p.m.

I had the opportunity to put 2500 miles on a new 500 in Italy a few months ago. I loved it and we are likely to have a short piece on it in an upcoming issue. In a nutshell, I will be buying one f they come here as planned.

Dpvog
Dpvog New Reader
7/6/09 12:23 p.m.

In reply to Andy Reid:

X ? -Doug

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ywZ2P351lPAnQ8BUGSjXnSY8KocQYSG8JxkgTjVzBdFglA9Actp5SxvDEFr9WGeC