NightRider
NightRider None
3/11/14 4:54 p.m.

Hows everybody doing. Just moved here with my family with the company I work for. Im into bikes and old Mopar stuff. Have a Foxbody as my daily. Im constantly at car shows. You will see my SVT Raptor wrapped in our company banner. I'd like to eventually become a sales vendor here but figured I would say hello and explain a little about us. The company I work for is called Gateway Classic Cars. We've been the worlds largest classic car dealer since 1999. We're a nationwide company of 6 locations and this year, along with our Ruskin location being completed, in august we will opening a new showroom in Orlando. Which is 1 hour north of our Ruskin showroom. We are only a month old. We opened our doors on February 1st 2014. Our first 50 consignments are free. We are on number 37. We have sold 10 cars so far and we broke company records for our first month completed. (which wasn't even a month at 28 days.) Hopefully this thread reaches the admin and we can work something out so we are you guy's, go to guys for cars. High performance to low performance. We do planes and boats and bikes too.

Check us out at GatewayClassicCars.com

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
3/11/14 6:56 p.m.

Welcome to our community. We'll be in touch.

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt UltraDork
3/12/14 8:17 a.m.

Welcome! I'm a fan of old school Mopars myself - I have a '66 Dart in the process of getting a turbo.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
3/12/14 9:35 a.m.

Welcome!

It will be great to have one of your locations nearby. I'm constantly finding your cars online. (tempting...tempting..) Please contact me so we can discuss collaborating in a mutually beneficial way.

Joe Gearin 386-239-0523 Joe@Classicmotorsports.net

NightRider
NightRider New Reader
3/12/14 9:48 a.m.

Thanks for the welcome. I will be in contact with members within the next 24 hours. We run a limited staff of 3 people at Ruskin so we all stay busy. I can feel this site is going to be of great use to all of us consumers alike. Here is a link to our Spring Fling event in May. http://www.GatewayClassicCars.com/SpringFling2014.php

We have a large number of vendors coming out and its going to be great. Last year in Detroit we had over 1000 cars show and triple that in people. We are here to stay!

NightRider
NightRider New Reader
3/12/14 9:50 a.m.

As of March 12th we have sold 11 cars. Here is a list so everyone can get a feel for what we carry and such 1956 Mercedes Benz 19SL, 1929 Mercedes Gazelle, 1978 Datsun 280Z, 1982 Datsun 280ZX Turbo, 1989 Jaguar XJS V12, 1952 MG TD, 1973 Ford Thunderbird, 1941 Chevrolet Business Coupe, 1970 Chevrolet Camaro LS1 Swapped, 1979 Chevrolet Corvette L82 & 1989 Porsche 928 S-4 V8.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WUxVhEgbrcAHRFsThFOmpzT8SqIU3BT1hs59IY3QWoMIayVcn9adIoc7ucVayU9Z