EdHigginbotham
EdHigginbotham Editorial Assistant
1/1/15 10:48 a.m.
feature_image

The Show Us Your Shop Contest is officially over. We received hundreds of entries and are extremely impressed with the innovation of our readers. Thank you to everyone who joined in the fun. We'll announce the winners by the end of next week.

Read the rest of the story

fiesta54
fiesta54 Reader
1/3/15 1:25 p.m.

Noooooo I procrastinated and forgot

thegreentreefrog
thegreentreefrog
1/6/15 6:11 p.m.

So who won???????

thegreentreefrog
thegreentreefrog New Reader
1/6/15 6:12 p.m.

Jay Leno?

toddballou35
toddballou35
1/9/15 1:03 p.m.

Anxiously awaiting announcement of winners!

toddballou35
toddballou35 New Reader
1/10/15 2:49 p.m.

Waiting.....anxiously....still. Any news yet????

toddballou35
toddballou35 New Reader
1/12/15 11:39 a.m.

Winners were supposed to be selected at the end of last week... any news?????

thegreentreefrog
1/12/15 12:47 p.m.

toddballou35
toddballou35 New Reader
1/12/15 9:52 p.m.

Beginning to think there wasn't really a contest! First, winners were supposed to be announced 12/31, then at the end of last week. Haven't heard anything of a revised announcement date...has anyone?

thegreentreefrog
1/14/15 5:35 p.m.

Things run at a very different pace down here in the SOUTH,Do you want that in the MORNIN or the Afternoon? And they will never give you an exact TIME.The winners will be announced when they get announced and not a minute sooner.So don't be a BIG ( o )

BillBall
BillBall New Reader
1/16/15 9:04 a.m.

@thegreentreefrog you are so right. Where I work event announcements inevitably leave off one of the time, date, or place. People look at me like I am some sort of Yankee newcomer (which I am to them) when I mention it. I guess you are just supposed to know.

mdawley
mdawley New Reader
1/19/15 12:45 p.m.

Prolly rethinkin the hole thing after the flak they was a takin 'bout given the rich folk more goodies!! I say they allow the wieners to give out the awards to cars of their choice at the Mitty.....

thegreentreefrog
1/19/15 5:10 p.m.

Here in South Carolina the 4th of July is a YANKEE HOLIDAY , there are no parades or celebrations. Welcome to the South.

thegreentreefrog
1/19/15 5:15 p.m.

This a old trick used by radio stations, to find out if anyone is listening, they have a CONTEST.So the winner is?

thegreentreefrog
1/22/15 7:10 p.m.

What Contest?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PEEe9Bf2Wc4GVavrXHXIWPkl8EnJJ5PdDOAjY3m6F4VWpw0280Dq950rgrnIQAQC