Carl Heideman
Carl Heideman
3/21/18 2:55 p.m.

Story and Photos By Carl Heideman

With Jaguar E-type and Big Healey prices setting records, many of the industry’s speculators, waxers and poseurs have named the Triumph TR6 as the next six-cylinder British sports car to buy. They recommend jumping on these machines right now as their prices are bound to skyrocket. It turns out they’ve got it right, but …

Read the rest of the story

Aktifspeed
Aktifspeed New Reader
1/15/19 10:55 a.m.

I wish the editors reposting these older articles would do a bit more research. Moss has not offered a supercharger kit for the TR6 for at least the last 8 years. 

I’ve been wanting to add one to my TR6 but I’m stuck being teased by old articles that are discussing a project that can’t be easily done anymore. 

PatrickYoas
PatrickYoas
2/7/19 5:11 p.m.

I enjoyed your article on the TR6 tuning. A very nice jump in performance from stock and a very nice power and zero to sixty times. 

I also liked the power i crease you did on tge TR6 in tge January 2007 magazine issue too and turned in a respectable zero to sixty at 8.4 seconds. I wonder if headers and head porting could have made even more improvement with the supercharger like you did with the TR6 in 2007?

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
2/11/19 9:15 a.m.

I'll ask that my guys do a bit more research, before posting. And yes, with headers and some head qoerk, you could figure to add 10-15 hp

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
48xIXgZ0opTtXM2KeaUpZMiZJ02jSXeve8MWoAYGLr2bMuY1KYBaQdsaZHzND8qH