Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
1/22/21 3:38 p.m.
feature_image

The backdated Porsche 911 with that unique interior may not have been a total hit with you, our readers, but what about this Alfa Romeo GTA built by tuning shop Alfaholics?

Unlike the aforementioned Porsche, this Alfa Romeo—called the GTA-R 300 Carbon—is not for sale as it’s one-off build (though many of its parts can be purchased from Alfaholics), …

Read the rest of the story

peter890
peter890
1/25/21 9:36 p.m.

great workmanship - great looking engine bay - have my doubts about the rear wheel arches. I once raced a GTA with this model twin plug engine and from memory (always suspect after this long period of time) the arch extensions didnt look like this ? The originals merged more subtly in to the rear quarter fenders whilst these look like simple extensions - and a bit crude compared to the rest of the very sleek body ? Having the carbon fibre body hopefully means no more nasty little bumps sticking up on the front fenders when stones richochet off the tyres and in to the wheel well. Finally, perhaps the interior looks a bit too plush compared to the original - but how nice to  see the dashboard as it is. Sorry for the criticisms - because, by golly, I'd take this car in a heartbeat ! Well done Alfaholics.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Ebg0hdwz25ZWqUtj472G98NJBusGnalka0OIS1LYXaCkvQ2OzbEHB0xr7g8iRpCS