trucke
trucke SuperDork
10/4/22 1:52 p.m.

I recently purchased some wall art and thought I would share with the GRM crowd.  I have no affiliation with this outfit, just a customer.  Check this out!  This is a 10th Generation Honda Civic Type R.  It measures 55" long and 17" high. It has tabs to set it off the wall by about a half inch.  I love this thing!  It's the focal point of my Man Cave (except for the 77" OLED TV)

This company, Petrolvibes is based in Lithuania.   I was looking at their wares back in July, but was hesitant to purchase from a company in Lithuania.  Well, some others stepped up and seemed to have a good experience.  So I decided to give it a go.  They have a very large selection of vehicle wall art and can create custom work.

I ordered this on Thursday, September 22.  They say 4-10 days to produce and 7 days UPS Worldwide Delivery.  It was shipped on Wednesday, September 28th and I got it on Friday, September 30.  Tracked it all the way!  Tracking number is sent via ShippyPro which initially went to my spam folder.

Forgot to mention, this is laser cut 2mm thick steel and powder coated!

grafmiata
grafmiata UltraDork
10/4/22 5:10 p.m.

I thought about ordering from them, but like you, was hesitant.  Glad your experience went well, I'll probably order something soon from them.  Thanx for the review!!!

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/4/22 7:01 p.m.

Interesting stuff, the choices on what they turn into wall art is kinda strange.  I'm guessing whatever custom orders they have they just add them to the list.

trucke
trucke SuperDork
11/10/22 11:07 a.m.

FYI.  Petrol Vibes is running a 20% off sale right now.  Link in original post.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0lKnvauwLWqRldm4XjTyjwVUcNcj5cQ9FLMefcdYGguW6CQh7WG8HiWqZH2PEPP5