Jjmoonen
Jjmoonen None
7/17/19 12:52 p.m.

I'm trying to find a Lemons team for the Minneapolis 500 on the 28th and 29th of September 2019. I am in the process of building a car, but it's just not going to be complete by then.

The Track is in Brainerd, MN and I'm about 50 minutes from there. So I would be a local asset if needed.

I don't have any wheel to wheel racing experience at this point. I have driven about 50 laps collectively at SpeedVegas (I know it's not the same thing) in various cars so I at least am familiar with driving a decent line.

I am no stranger to wrenching on vehicles, I've been doing it most of my life in some form or another (basic maintenance, fabrication, engine building, body work, electrical). I'm the jack if all trades, master of none type. I'm certain I could be an asset though 

I don't know what the "going rate" is for seat time, but I'm happy to cover my expenses for fuel, consumables, etc.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Jjmoonen
Jjmoonen New Reader
8/26/19 9:40 a.m.

Hey everyone, still on the lookout for a team at the Minneapolis 500 race at BIR. Let me know if you need a warm body to fill a seat and turn wrenches or just talk smart and drink.

Thanks,

Jeremy

frenchyd
frenchyd UltimaDork
3/22/21 5:47 p.m.

Too bad you're up North I could use help west of the twin cities.    

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4J2kiGdXUJtpc25QZYq57jwITTp4SJ3MM1hdb8hxEHOFTgW16rviBnN1lmtEiuHU