bamamedic
bamamedic New Reader
6/26/19 11:38 p.m.

Hi! I’m Rita! So, I’ve got a whopping 4 HPDE weekends under my belt, with two more coming up in July and September, and a time trial and a competition school in October. My eventual goal is Spec Miata but that’s a lofty goal LOL. I may not win you any podiums (at least right away), but I will return your car in one piece! I’m not a particularly aggressive driver, I just want to go out and have fun with a team who has realistic expectations about a beginning driver. Friend me on Facebook to see my HPDE and autocross adventures. I’m willing to travel anywhere in the Southeast and my husband is just amazing at the grill, so we've got your paddock food covered. Hmmm...I’ve spent several years taking crime scene photographs so I know my way around a DSLR camera, if you want some photos that might suspiciously look like crime scenes. Tell me my little Miata is fast and you’ll have a friend for life. 

Oh, e-mail is the best way to reach me ritaalabama@gmail.com

Justjim75
Justjim75 HalfDork
7/25/19 5:34 p.m.

I dont have a racecar, well, i have an NB1 that i "race" but i am in Montgomery, where are you?

GTXVette
GTXVette UltraDork
7/29/19 4:24 p.m.

I Have a vette that will be done for next year and a Fiero that is almost ready now, It Is a Challenge car and I don't want to spend money on it quite yet, but after the challenge it will Be available.

if you do CSI Pics the Vettes name is Malicious Intent.

GTXVette
GTXVette UltraDork
7/29/19 4:25 p.m.

I Have a vette that will be done for next year and a Fiero that is almost ready now, It Is a Challenge car and I don't want to spend money on it quite yet, but after the challenge it will Be available.

if you do CSI Pics the Vettes name is Malicious Intent.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
K9RVUB8PTdr57Usk5gPAkoDb4OItHh56KKbqHG67GTI5qafF7i4XAICB78GFkJNf