Vigo
Vigo PowerDork
6/28/10 11:34 a.m.
feature_image

In spite of the great looks of the center exhaust outlet, i think the difficulty of towing with it is one of its biggest downfalls. Compare it in that way to the Trailblazer SS, which in sheer stock performance numbers is inferior in every other way, but half the time i see a TrailblazerSS on the road, its towing some …

Read the rest of the story

Racedreamer
Racedreamer Reader
6/28/10 12:09 p.m.

Funny Stuff!!!

kb58
kb58 Dork
7/1/10 8:33 p.m.

Like an SUV, without the functionality.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
7/5/10 7:52 a.m.

So funny.. Married guys totally understand.

Z06SRT8
Z06SRT8 New Reader
7/5/10 10:52 a.m.

I have to admit that BEFORE I drove an SRT8 Jeep, I thought it was the dumbest thing I ever heard of. Then I drove one at an SRT Track Day and went out and bought one immediately. Since that day in 2007, I have almost 60k miles on it, have made a few low budget mods and have the most fierce daily driver I have ever owned. And yes....I drive it in the snow thru NY winters.

jstein77
jstein77 SuperDork
7/13/10 3:34 p.m.

I'm gonna have to side with Dana on this one.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
12/10/13 12:00 a.m.

Chrysler's SRT department has worked their magic on a wide range of vehicles, turning a variety of once-pedestrian peoplemovers into fire-breathing beasts. One of the more recent creations is the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.

This thundering beast is powered by an SRT staple, the mighty Hemi V8. Other performance-tuned upgrades include Brembo brakes, forged Alcoa wheels, a five-speed automatic transmission, Bilstein shock absorbers and a dual exhaust.

An all-new Grand Cherokee is scheduled for the 2011 model year, so we can only assume that this version of the Grand Cherokee SRT8 has a limited shelf life.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YFd0atn340hDG37gp2mKxf8jC7Y0kGagDhdrz1HPcYfpFE4t5VEEHOvAam9cn1n7