4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
8/2/10 12:14 p.m.
feature_image

its a sweet ride for sure, and I dig the face lift, but $37k ??? I think I will do like all cars I like and give them a decade to age properly, and then buy one from an old lady who doesnt know any better...

Read the rest of the story

Luke
Luke UberDork
8/6/10 9:02 a.m.

Not being able to see out the back, is a bit of a major problem, really. I could put up with that flaw in something outlandish and impractical like a Lamborghini, but not in this. Also, I dig the brown ("chocolate"?) paint.

TreoWayne
TreoWayne Reader
8/10/10 5:52 p.m.

You guys complaining about visibility to the rear must have no idea how to adjust your outside rear view mirrors. I change lanes a lot, and with properly adjusted mirrors I never turn my head to see what is going on behind/next to my car.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath UberDork
8/12/10 10:50 a.m.

@treowayne-

That doesn't sound like a good idea to me, but that's between you, your insurance agent, and the schoolbus full of nuns you may or may not hit. The mirrors would have to be huge to make up for the massive blind spots in any car.

Rupert
Rupert HalfDork
8/21/10 11:12 a.m.

Unfortunately, most autos & people in the US are suffering the same malady of too much size & weight. Nissan, Honda, Mazda, Corvette etc. all need to remember Less is More.

An updated Datsun 2000 or for a coupe, a 240Z would be a lot more fun than this model. The side view reminds me of an overinflated balloon or a recent model Thunderbird.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
12/10/13 12:00 a.m.

What makes a sports car? Some would say only two seats plus--and this is critical-- a folding top. Well, the Nissan 370Z now fits that bill, as a droptop has been added to the lineup.

While there were rumors about a folding hardtop, the 370Z Roadster gets a traditional soft top. Like the regular Z, the Roadster also gets the 332-horsepower V6 as well as those sexy hips.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
I0UHGncDi1V7naHpRJ6pzqexXHf4E1VdFH14KjAr1HvSXPIZiDgMlCVvyuXoBG5P