belteshazzar
belteshazzar UberDork
6/27/13 9:43 a.m.
feature_image

Hey Nissan, have you no surplus Juke engines?

Read the rest of the story

scardeal
scardeal Dork
6/27/13 9:53 a.m.

Looks like a Corolla from the back :(

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/28/13 10:14 a.m.

The SE-R and Spec-V were great enthusiast cars that Nissan has walked away from. I get the need for mainstream profit centers, but how hard is it to drop a Juke engine into something and add some suspension? Jeez.

ggarrard
ggarrard GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/5/13 10:31 a.m.

We tested a Sentra SL last week and were disappointed...no spirit left in this version of the Sentra. Nissan seems to go in cycles of sporty and boring. They are in their boring phase again...

Shaun
Shaun HalfDork
7/29/13 7:10 p.m.

I had one of these and the new Focus back to back as recent rentals. I don't think I have ever driven two cars in the same segment at the same price point that were so, um, different. The Focus was fabulous, even if I didn't like kookie over wrought dash/center console, and too busy auto clicking up and down all willy nilly in search of something apparently unobtainable. The Sentra simply sucked. bleh.

Jane Soliman
Jane Soliman New Reader
12/10/13 12:00 a.m.

We all know Nissans to be reliable. The 2013 Sentra adds to that fact its great fuel economy and its being within the reach of most people’s budgets. Its new styling may look familiar, as you can certainly see the family resemblance between it and its classier sister, Altima. Nissan tried to step it up for the 2013 launch.

jstein77
jstein77 SuperDork
11/28/14 10:36 a.m.

I wish Nissan would get its mojo back. What happened to the Spec V spirit? Why waste the Nismo thing on the ridiculous Juke? I wouldn't mind seeing a new Nismo turbo 6 speed Sentra like I'm driving now.

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory SuperDork
11/28/14 11:16 a.m.

Nissan has missed the boat by a mile. It's sad because I think they have the ability to make a great enthusiasts car. But the won't for whatever reason.

When Hyundai has sportier cars than you, it's time to wake up.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
upg37r8VMPhLVc6mf3EaiCaaM3OlY7AUY30vJIhl5GMjeC69uIX0FMFwnsM9yRfS