Alan Cesar
Alan Cesar SuperDork
12/10/13 12:00 a.m.
feature_image

When we were on a press trip to try out the new Mazda3 in San Diego, we borrowed one of their bigger sedans for a day trip to visit some shops in the area: Monster Miata and Bauer, Ltd. Both shops are doing excellent things with Miatas.

The 6 we got to drive wasn’t the forthcoming diesel model—we wait …

Read the rest of the story

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 Dork
12/13/13 11:59 a.m.

Man that is one gorgeous car. Kudos to Mazda, they are getting it right!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/19/13 10:22 a.m.

It's Kodo, not Kudo. The design language is Kodo. And yes, it is way better than Nagare.

jstein77
jstein77 SuperDork
1/15/14 1:31 p.m.

Okay then, kudos to Kodo!

sylvain65
sylvain65 None
3/6/14 5:14 p.m.

I will either get this car or a Ford Fusion Ecoboost manual. Nice car.

997PDK
997PDK None
4/29/14 7:04 p.m.

Nice review! I've never been a fan of Mazda especially when Ford had influenced and nearly destroyed them. When I drove my 6 rental this year I was very very impressed. Perhaps the engine can use a small boost but it did feel just right. The syncing dynamics of the trans, engine, handling, and braking was absolutely on par. The quality of the interior is better than most premium class cars. I liked it because it didn't try to be another higher class car. Instead it exceeds by the quality of craftsmanship. This is a car I would love to drive again. In fact, it is one of the best sedans I have driven in a very long time. I'm anxious to see what else Mazda will be bringing to the US.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EahWonEWexPcyn8RPeIHvSegza2SiruEDpjFk9JAPj4QzQIxIWn1Uyf6lAL8De7j