1 2 3 ... 5
Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem Dork
9/2/17 9:03 p.m.

Are we gonna have swap meet again this year? I have acquired some stuff that others may want/need.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 UltimaDork
9/2/17 9:17 p.m.

Hmm....

Im game if we have room in the truck.

mck1117
mck1117 GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/2/17 11:20 p.m.

Wreck Racing has things to swap as well. I assume it'll happen during the Concours again.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/3/17 7:38 a.m.
mck1117 wrote: Wreck Racing has things to swap as well. I assume it'll happen during the Concours again.

Ya next time there's a free 2jz cone see me first

I have stuff, will bring if it's guaranteed not to come home with me.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/3/17 7:46 a.m.

In reply to Patrick:

Got room for a 3500?

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/3/17 8:14 p.m.

I'm in. Let's post up what we have for sale we can bring a focused list. I can't drag the whole garage down, but if I have something needed or wanted I will bring it plus a few other things.

I'll put up a list of for sale stuff tomorrow.

GVX19
GVX19 Reader
9/3/17 9:08 p.m.

Does anybody have any Camaro or Corvette Wheels, aka 5x4.75 Challenger priced of course.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 UltimaDork
9/3/17 9:12 p.m.

I know im bringing stampie the efi stuff, pat some vette parts, at least 2 full sets of circle track slicks. Trying to think if theres anything else somebody might want that gets it the hell out of the way.

Patrick
9/3/17 9:22 p.m.
GVX19 wrote: Does anybody have any Camaro or Corvette Wheels, aka 5x4.75 Challenger priced of course.

What size you need?

Ye in need of sbc parts let me know what you need. I have a couple performer intakes, headers, tins, serpentine accessories system. Have other stuff too. Lots of it.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 UltimaDork
9/3/17 9:52 p.m.

In reply to Patrick:

You don't happen to have a cheap sbc single plane intake, or crossfire setup, do you? Or maybe 64 a body headers?

GVX19
GVX19 Reader
9/3/17 10:01 p.m.

In reply to Patrick:

17 x 9ish or wider.

Patrick
9/4/17 10:10 a.m.

Pmed gvx19. Michael duster, I will look, I believe i have one single plane intake

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 UltimaDork
9/4/17 10:21 a.m.

Pat: its for an experiment. I think a single plane intake under a 454 tbi on the elky would really wake it up from the edelbrock tbi intake and ultimate tbi mods. I may be really wrong though.

Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem Dork
9/4/17 11:30 a.m.

Parts I have laying around that I'll bring if anybody interested. If you may be interested and I bring, no hard feelings if you don't want them:

5 gallon poly fuel cell

Porsche Boxster turbo twist wheels 7.5 and 9 inch x 17. No tires ...some superficial scratches/rash

C4 corvette wheels...8.5 and 9.5 x 17 late offset sawblades

Ton of c4 corvette junk from gutted car...Electric window lifts, side marker, fog lights, tail lights, both headlights and working lift motors, ecm, etc, etc, etc. Post if there's something you need.

Mid 90's Margay road racing Kart chassis. Rear disc brakes, gear sets, racing clutch, glass nose. No seat.

Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem Dork
9/4/17 4:39 p.m.

In reply to Ovid_and_Flem:

C4 wheels spoken for...part of super secret 2018 challenger

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
9/4/17 7:17 p.m.

Ok I Have a set of C4 wheels in 16 and 17 4 of ea. 9" ford Floater for a g-body(speedway)just the Housing. db13 just happen to have a Complete 84 vette engine/crossfire even the ecm. If we did a parts for sale and I actually sold enough I may could come down with a Car for the show but it would require pre October Sale. Like most here I have enough to fill a Trailer without a car onboard. So I would be into a thread for parts for Sale.

Would GRM be cool with this?

Patrick
9/4/17 8:50 p.m.

Worked last year.

I'd love to bring many parts and leave without them. Generally speaking i have lots of gm stuff. But much other stuff too.

You have an astro van with a bad front bumper cover? Got it. Need a 95+ bravada foglight front bumper for your s10? Yup. Np241c 32 spline transfer case? Certainly. Fixed yoke th400? Of course. Clean southern short bed for a boxy s10? Always. Stupid ranger truck cap that i got stuck with? Hell yeah i'll bring it back to florida!

Seriously though. I'm parting(body only keeping chassis) the 85 s10. Have much other stuff. So many stuffs are here i'd sell to you guys cheaper just to not have to ship them and pay ebay fees.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/4/17 8:55 p.m.

In reply to Patrick:

Lol. I'll take that Ranger cap back if you really want to bring it down. It also wouldn't hurt my feelings if you threw it to the curb either.

So I'm gathering it's a no on the 3500?

Ranger50
Ranger50 UltimaDork
9/4/17 9:01 p.m.
Patrick wrote: Fixed yoke th400? Of course.

Where was that hiding??? I'll take it, might come get it beforehand though...

Patrick
9/4/17 9:56 p.m.
Ranger50 wrote:
Patrick wrote: Fixed yoke th400? Of course.
Where was that hiding??? I'll take it, might come get it beforehand though...

$25 if you come get it, $50 if I have to drag it to florida

Stampie, I don't think i can drag a truck to Florida in addition to the car. I know you think highly of my trailer loading skills, but even that is too sketchy for me to try.

Andy Neuman
Andy Neuman Dork
9/5/17 9:54 a.m.

I always think this is a good idea in concept but finding time at the event to make it happens is hard. Best bet has always been to list everything you want to sell at the event before the event and have a buyer lined up. 

Patrick
9/5/17 10:00 a.m.

Exactly andy.  If I don't have a buyer lined up i'm not bringing it.  We can swap stuff in the hotel parking lot, prior to the event, so nobody is looking for me asking where their parts are while i'm in combat mode setting up my car

mck1117
mck1117 GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/5/17 2:24 p.m.

If anybody wants anything from a 1986 BMW 528e (interior, drivetrain, etc), name a price.  We'll bring it along.

Andy Neuman
Andy Neuman Dork
9/7/17 6:23 a.m.

I have a set of 205-55-14 hankook ventus autocross tires that I purchased new for my $2014 challenge CRX. $100 never used for the set of 4. They have been in my basement the entire time. 2014 was the fiero year. 

I also have a set of used 245/275-17 hoosier R6 tires that I'd let go for $50. 

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
9/10/17 11:27 p.m.

I am looking for a set of wheels for the Jag XJR6 that I am getting this weekend. It is 5x4.75 with a 74mm center bore and stick a +32 offset. No idea what would fit. I have a set of 18 in autocross tires I got from Stampie last year but no wheels. Or if someone has a set I can borrow/buy real cheap that would be great too. No need to find a place to mount these stuff tires in Gainsville.

1 2 3 ... 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QhkynAV9tNpmY1ODpibeJjAoKcKVmx4YfZiwREsAQY0XfKAL85fyNIcRyFYjcz4b