Jordan Rimpela
Jordan Rimpela Digital Editor
6/5/19 9:45 a.m.
feature_image

Alright, alright, alright!

It’s hard to think of anything or one else when you see a Lincoln but Matthew McConaughey. And much like the actor, we could argue that the face of the Lincoln MKC has gotten better with age.

From Lincoln: “The 2019 Lincoln MKC exemplifies the refined new face of Lincoln. The signature grille evokes a sense …

Read the rest of the story

Jordan Rimpela
Jordan Rimpela Digital Editor
6/5/19 2:12 p.m.

I expected some McConaughey-related jokes by now. 

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/5/19 3:10 p.m.

I like the earlier grill better, but don't hate the new one.

They tow well! 

We're about 50k into our 2015 and my wife still likes it a lot. I worry about all the electrical gizmos, some of which are already starting to show oddness. Usually it's the side mirrors having a mini spasm as they try to reset to our saved positions after parking.

Ours was just north of 40k for a 2.0 awd. Oddly, the 2.0 had a 3.5k tow rating while the 2.3 is only 2k..

Our final list had been between this mid-range MKC and a (still cheaper) fully loaded cherokee. We sat in them back to back and the interior on the MKC really was just a whole other level.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
6/5/19 3:40 p.m.

Ford may have downsized me so I’m not going to be buying their products, but I have nothing bad to stay about the current Lincoln line up.  They are truly wonderful places to be. I’m so glad Lincoln are concentrating on being Lincoln and not trying to out German the Germans like Cadillac are. 

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/5/19 3:49 p.m.

In reply to Adrian_Thompson :

Don't bull E36 M3 a bull E36 M3ter!

To me, Lincoln makes me want to bite into a giant juicy burger, while in general the thought of trying to eat a burger like that in a car sounds like a stressful and messy experience. 

If I have the money for a Lincoln, I'm going to sit at a damn table to eat my burger. Or if I'm in the middle of nowhere with a beautiful view, I'll sit outside the car and enjoy it.

Vigo
Vigo MegaDork
6/5/19 11:16 p.m.

I really like the MKC. I did not know you could option one up to 56k. I'm tempted to like it a little less, now. 

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/6/19 6:24 a.m.
Robbie said:

To me, Lincoln makes me want to bite into a giant juicy burger, while in general the thought of trying to eat a burger like that in a car sounds like a stressful and messy experience. 

If I have the money for a Lincoln, I'm going to sit at a damn table to eat my burger. Or if I'm in the middle of nowhere with a beautiful view, I'll sit outside the car and enjoy it.

Is that a lincoln commercial?  I thought that was infinity or lexus. I googled it but did not find it. 

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/6/19 9:33 a.m.
dean1484 said:
Robbie said:

Is that a lincoln commercial?  I thought that was infinity or lexus. I googled it but did not find it. 

Doh! It is infinity. "Luxury should be lived in" will find it on Google.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
T5uAdmEzdTzbYfRfwDlzlUqvAW1Lkxy7BP7mhJOHgF1R5p9G60KZV5bZqlMbgOvQ