1 2
SHutson
SHutson New Reader
12/28/20 1:42 p.m.

In reply to Nancy Gomes :

Thank you Nancy.  I called the track this morning and was told the same thing.  I chose to opt out for 2021.  was waiting to see if the 2022 tickets showed up on my DIS account before posting here. 

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte UltraDork
12/28/20 1:56 p.m.
Nancy Gomes said:

In reply to SHutson :

I contacted the track and here is the response I received for your question: 

Yes, everyone that originally purchased will retain renewal rights for 2022, whether they opt out now or if they choose to attend in 2021.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions, please let me know. 

Thank you. 

Will there be coffee in the tent? Because you know, coffee?

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/28/20 6:48 p.m.
Nancy Gomes said:

In reply to SHutson :

I contacted the track and here is the response I received for your question: 

Yes, everyone that originally purchased will retain renewal rights for 2022, whether they opt out now or if they choose to attend in 2021.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions, please let me know. 

Thank you. 

Every business needs someone like Nancy. 

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
12/28/20 7:54 p.m.

In reply to Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) :

Totally. 

stevette
stevette New Reader
1/19/21 7:28 p.m.

**Sorry for the duplicate post in another forum area**

Finally received an email from DIS with a link for printing my tickets. My Grassroots Motorsports package has always included a separate (mailed) infield parking pass along with the race entry and hospitality tent admission. This online method doesn’t have a separate parking pass. When I called and spoke with a track rep, I was told parking is included. I wonder if they’ll be putting a pass on my vehicle when I arrive? Anyone have any additional info on parking?

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
1/19/21 7:37 p.m.

I’m still waiting on my tickets to show up!  Guess I need to make a phone call tomorrow.

20Ver
20Ver New Reader
1/21/21 10:49 a.m.
stevette said:

**Sorry for the duplicate post in another forum area**

When I called and spoke with a track rep, I was told parking is included. I wonder if they’ll be putting a pass on my vehicle when I arrive? Anyone have any additional info on parking?

I just called about the parking pass question as well,  While in queue and searching around is when I found your post.  I was told by Nichole that they will be loading the parking pass onto our accounts.  She said it was a manual process and taking some time but expected all to be loaded by Tuesday of next week.   

DPEXP
DPEXP New Reader
1/22/21 10:38 a.m.

Yup Im pretty tweaked, its Friday and I still dont have a ticket for the Roar, I cant get an answer weather the infield is open for the Roar, and I still dont have a parking pass for the 24. 

DPEXP
DPEXP New Reader
1/22/21 11:35 a.m.

I finally got an answer, the infield is open for the Roar. 

stevette
stevette New Reader
1/23/21 9:51 a.m.

A week after my entry tickets became available I FINALLY got a link to my parking pass. Now I'm good to go!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HKqGWREipIRAqp4IaSkXEtsxNVI9P0zHTpMRKGA1P2kPgz56CuuDUt0F9V75IrC4