Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
6/6/22 5:32 p.m.
feature_image

On paper, the Mazda3's 250 horsepower and 320 lb.-ft. of torque seem to offer an experience that could rival the latest hot hatches from Honda, Hyundai and the like–but how well do those specs translate in reality?

Read the rest of the story

GTwannaB
GTwannaB GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/6/22 9:34 p.m.

I snagged a Dead Kennedy's CD a few years ago, popped in the car to crank it up and regain some youth. I got a headache. Sometimes you can't go back. 

jwagner (Forum Supporter)
jwagner (Forum Supporter) Reader
6/7/22 8:35 p.m.
GTwannaB said:

I snagged a Dead Kennedy's CD a few years ago, popped in the car to crank it up and regain some youth. I got a headache. Sometimes you can't go back. 

I still can go back to the DKs, but not the new Mazda3.  JG has it right.  I've had three 3's and the new one doesn't do anything for me.  I'd recommend it to my older sister as something sophisticated and sedate.

It saddens me, I've been a Mazda fan for a couple of decades.

Error404
Error404 HalfDork
6/7/22 8:44 p.m.

I might not be in the best frame of mind but I had to reread that a couple times to square up the car with the words, I genuinely thought that was the 2022 version of the 6 sedan that the woman had until a couple years ago. Looks more like a 6 than a 3, to my eye, but I've learned from the Mach-eww thread that there is nothing in a name.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
T2vo47GMTpg3hE11QozrBoM8Nk9JJr1Gxl8XmpvUjFlwqzscZ6pZbhidgjAuFC0X