The Staff of Motorsport Marketing
The Staff of Motorsport Marketing Writer
11/27/18 12:45 p.m.

This article is from a past issue of the magazine. Like stories like this? You’ll see every article as soon as it's published, and get access to our full digital archive, by subscribing to Grassroots Motorsports. Subscribe now.

Back in the day, getting out on track took some serious commitment. You had to build a race car, go through …

Read the rest of the story

akylekoz
akylekoz Dork
11/27/18 2:22 p.m.

Having done quite a few HPDEs I feel that theSCCA's  TNiA is a very well run event and the best around for newbies.   

Getting gas on the way to the track I was greeted with a Z06, Viper on a trailer newer M car and other very capable rides.  At check is I asked if I was in the correct group based on the serious iron in the lot.  They very confidently asked if I chose my group based on the descriptions, and if I was comfortable passing and getting passed, I was.  I was told that after the first session it didn't feel right I could switch.  Turns out all the fast cars were in the beginner group, and I spent the whole day chasing and be chased by an M3 e36 and having a great day.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lCaUZSc96MsxSSYjQWKRO8wa7QBhlROvxkldfT2lGJCLAiBScgZ0j4r2PgDl49rH