lancesaville
lancesaville New Reader
6/7/12 7:09 p.m.

Sorry to post a new thread, but I didn't want to unlock the old one. This update needs to be seen:

I contacted Emilio after locking the threads I started and apologized for jumping to conclusions and being rude. I could tell he had calmed down as well, he offered to take my order and make everything right. Sorry for making my first non-lurking post an inflammatory one, but I hope you guys can all understand that I was just steamed and looking to vent.

The forums were probably not the best place to do that, so again I apologize that you had to read all of that. I'd like to say thank you to Emilio for stepping up and coming to an agreement with me and making everything right. I appreciate your patience and look forward to someday doing business again with you in the future. Thumbs up.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro SuperDork
6/7/12 7:46 p.m.

Very cool man, I'm glad to hear both of you could work things out.

Thanks for the update on the situation.

Shawn

Vigo
Vigo SuperDork
6/7/12 8:13 p.m.

Sometimes you have to hold feet to the fire. I dont think you have anything to apologize about.

Glad to hear it's looking up.

Oh and WELCOME TO GRM N00b. LOL

z31maniac
z31maniac UberDork
6/7/12 8:27 p.m.

A happy resolution!

Glad to hear it!

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/7/12 8:28 p.m.

Ah, good. Funny what a bit of a cool down and a level headed discussion will get you.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
6/7/12 9:15 p.m.
Brett_Murphy wrote: Ah, good. Funny what a bit of a cool down and a level headed discussion will get you.

A set of 6ULs? What is so funny about that? I like those wheels.

oldsaw
oldsaw PowerDork
6/7/12 10:34 p.m.

Great news!

One hopes this was a learning moment for everyone, including those who participated in the original thread.

It's usually not the idea to post while steamed or drunk; no I'm not telling how i know.

Max_Archer
Max_Archer Reader
6/8/12 12:54 a.m.

I'm glad it worked out. I didn't really have a horse in the race but I'd love a set of 6uls for my car down the line so not having to feel like I might be supporting a bad business is nice.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
6/8/12 8:53 a.m.

Great news that you guys were able to come to a positive conclusion. Thanks for posting here to let us know.

I know you've been lurking for a while, but welcome anyways! The way you've resolved this speaks highly of your character. Thanks again!

dj06482
dj06482 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
6/8/12 9:09 a.m.

Glad to hear you guys worked it out! :-)

kreb
kreb GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/8/12 9:09 a.m.

Sorry. Still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It never should have come to this.

bravenrace
bravenrace PowerDork
6/8/12 11:53 a.m.

Good to hear.

lancesaville
lancesaville New Reader
6/8/12 12:42 p.m.
kreb wrote: Sorry. Still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It never should have come to this.

Sorry you feel that way, other than being posted in block form and in the wrong section, the post did help achieve a resolution in the end. I feel It let me and Emilio both step back and look at the correspondence and see where mistakes were made. Anyways, it's over now, we reached an understanding and he made it right, like any good businessman would do for a customer.

z31maniac
z31maniac UberDork
6/8/12 1:47 p.m.

I'm sorry, this is nothing personal, but this whole debate has reminded me of a particular scene in Mallrats.

Please let me know if you guys don't know which one I'm talking about.....

ddavidv
ddavidv UberDork
6/8/12 3:31 p.m.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic UltimaDork
6/8/12 3:33 p.m.
z31maniac wrote: I'm sorry, this is nothing personal, but this whole debate has reminded me of a particular scene in Mallrats. Please let me know if you guys don't know which one I'm talking about.....

Which one are you thinking of?

rwdsport
rwdsport Reader
6/8/12 4:19 p.m.

Good man. Glad to hear its resolved.

z31maniac
z31maniac UberDork
6/8/12 4:23 p.m.
93EXCivic wrote:
z31maniac wrote: I'm sorry, this is nothing personal, but this whole debate has reminded me of a particular scene in Mallrats. Please let me know if you guys don't know which one I'm talking about.....
Which one are you thinking of?

T.S. Quint: Haven't you ever heard the phrase "The customer is always right?"
Shannon Hamilton: Let me tell you something. Let me give you a little secret, okay.
[yells it right in T.S.' ear]
Shannon Hamilton: The customer is always an shiny happy person!

Again, nothing personal OP, it's just what the threads reminded me of. Mostly because I'm a terrible person.

kreb
kreb GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/8/12 4:50 p.m.
lancesaville wrote:
kreb wrote: Sorry. Still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It never should have come to this.
Sorry you feel that way, other than being posted in block form and in the wrong section, the post did help achieve a resolution in the end. I feel It let me and Emilio both step back and look at the correspondence and see where mistakes were made. Anyways, it's over now, we reached an understanding and he made it right, like any good businessman would do for a customer.

I feel that way because THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO AIR PERSONAL GREIVANCES. Is that so hard to understand? Why is it that the people who consider themselves wronged have such a strong sense of entitlement that they want to spread the smell?

On the way into Sears Point raceway the other day someone got cut off. The guy who had a legitmate beef spent the five minutes that we shared waiting to in line laying on his horn and cussing at the other car. So we have one possible route of action where the "victim" could have flipped the guy off and continued on with his life. But nooooo, he had to make 50 other people roll up their windows and crank up their stereos to drown him out.

That's all I have to say on the subject. Thank you and good night.

bravenrace
bravenrace PowerDork
6/8/12 6:10 p.m.

In reply to kreb:

But yet you keep reading...

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/8/12 6:12 p.m.

I for one appreciate the feedback that they've managed to sort out the situation. In a lot of cases you get the problem description first and then nobody ever tells you if it got resolved.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
N10vkck3W8zyx97GLzfPDi5VONTL4Pf3lFp7UUUNPJk0La0fzKzZMG7i1CQNrKK9