JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
12/2/21 4:37 p.m.
feature_image

This weekend we’ll tow our C5 Z06 Corvette project up to Southern Georgia for the SCCA’s final Tire Rack Solo National Tour event of the year, the Red Hills Region’s annual Axis vs. Allies season finale that takes place in Moultrie, Georgia, on the very Lincoln-like concrete of Spence Airpark.

Staged on the weekend closest to December 7th each year, the …

Read the rest of the story

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
12/2/21 4:44 p.m.

But what if someone shows up with a Swiss car like a Monteverdi?

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/2/21 6:30 p.m.

Have fun! I didn't know the details of this event. I might have to plan for it next year.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/2/21 7:12 p.m.

I avoided clicking on this all day in fear that you had hit a concrete wall.  Glad that's not the case.

.

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
12/3/21 6:48 a.m.
Stampie said:

I avoided clicking on this all day in fear that you had hit a concrete wall.  Glad that's not the case.

.

Glad I wasn't the only one

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/3/21 6:53 a.m.
chandler said:
Stampie said:

I avoided clicking on this all day in fear that you had hit a concrete wall.  Glad that's not the case.

.

Glad I wasn't the only one

I'll admit to that myself. 

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/3/21 12:54 p.m.
Colin Wood said:

But what if someone shows up with a Swiss car like a Monteverdi?

You pretend to be on your own team but secretly benefit from Axis points devil

OnTheChip
OnTheChip New Reader
12/3/21 1:55 p.m.

This is the only other black TR6 I've seen. I painted my first one, a '71, black (99L) and it was beautiful. To my knowledge, Triumph never offered a TR6 in black.

Jerry
Jerry PowerDork
12/3/21 3:36 p.m.
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) said:
chandler said:
Stampie said:

I avoided clicking on this all day in fear that you had hit a concrete wall.  Glad that's not the case.

.

Glad I wasn't the only one

I'll admit to that myself. 

I avoided till now for that reason.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
12/3/21 8:04 p.m.

Ha. Facebook was also worried we smacked a wall. Honestly that wasn't even on my mind when I wrote the headline. I was ust excited to finish off the year with Hoosiers on concrete. I'll happily ride the wave of clickbait, though :)

 

Our Preferred Partners
JLqGVCet3RXDrdei6TMPuZluNctIBLTfkfWzhFpDPgoPZZhngo4fovZr5XboTcBA