CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/26/11 7:29 a.m.

Video taken with my new HD Keyfob cameras. I need to work on wind noise reduction so you'll probably want to watch on mute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id4C2C3SgkY

Enjoy!

EDIT: There are 4 different camera views: Upper windshield, Driver, RF tire, RR Tire. So enjoy the whole video :)

ST_ZX2
ST_ZX2 Reader
8/26/11 7:37 a.m.

Nice. Brings back memories of the old July 4th autocrosses that I did there back in the late 80s and early 90s.

That is really a very fun little track! Thanks.

iceracer
iceracer SuperDork
8/26/11 9:04 a.m.

I ran a track day there and commented that it would make a great go=kart track. Hard to believe they actually "race" there. It was fun though.

NOHOME
NOHOME HalfDork
8/26/11 9:23 a.m.

Boy does that bring memories. Used to do the odd track day there in the MGB GT. Other than the 3 hour towing across the border, I loved the event.

Taught me that no matter how much I loved working on my GT driving fast, I did not have the commitment it takes be a "Real Racer".

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
8/26/11 9:36 a.m.

Lots of seam sealer. Must be Michigan!

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
8/26/11 10:00 a.m.

is that one of those 99cent hong kong specials? How long does the battery hold out?

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/26/11 10:07 a.m.

In reply to Grtechguy:

This was my first run with them. They held up for 4 20 minute sessions without charging between so far. I got the HD Keyfob #11 Jumbo cameras (search on fleabay). I then got 2 8 GB micro sd class 10 cards for $15 on newegg. I made mounts by modifying my GoPro mounts and cases.

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
8/26/11 10:49 a.m.

Sorry to hijack, but here are is a race I ran back in 2002 (sorry for the crappy quality, but encoding was different back then).

Kendall's HP race

kendall

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dApU4iX2k4y2XWjDgTHGp6gOQiBFhTTTHudLoobF9ZNSSLwD6Eq9yfUVKG3VTzoJ