TOZOVR
TOZOVR New Reader
6/29/08 9:48 p.m.

Much more fun, much more competitive this weekend! The sub frame connectors and new ECSTAS were GREAT.

Lot was @ LL Beans corporate office right in Freeport.

Here's a vid I took from my booty-fabulous in-car cam...basically just drilled a hole in the lid on the package tray and mounted the ol' samsung there with a bolt that fit the tripod mount (incidentally from an SHO intake manifold...) Vid

Grace making a mental note that Daddy should use more claybar there....

Great day, especially once the rain went away...as always CMC rocks...8 runs each!

RJ

chknhwk
chknhwk New Reader
6/30/08 8:24 a.m.

Nice! Car looks good out there. Mine would roll a lot more than that... How did the footage come out? Can you see you providing steering input and the track at the same time or did you have to zoom out a bit? EDIT: NM on the video. I scrolled to the pics too quickly and missed the link.

TOZOVR
TOZOVR New Reader
6/30/08 8:00 p.m.

The Intrax certainly help quite a bit with body roll!

chknhwk
chknhwk New Reader
7/1/08 7:47 a.m.

I bet it did. Intrax on stock struts? And you said subframe connectors, right? Now as the Gen 1 we get the beefiest roll bars, right? Not a lot of room for upgrading there other than bushings. Do you have the Gen 3 front bushings or aluminum bushings?

TOZOVR
TOZOVR New Reader
7/1/08 9:46 a.m.

Yup the '89's tend to have the stiffest out back and there were a few small changes but \nothing crazy. Stock motocrafts with the Intrax for now. Yeah, running aluminum subframe bushings and the subframe connectors we welded in Friday evening....muchos fun :)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
5dBqxdQQH4X1uOhNPlnOU9za6horcTC5c7y7r7bCnuLXO3U8BxsdPRaHoR0P47OK