Yes, please.... I would like the golf.

Gotsol
Gotsol New Reader
7/22/09 10:14 a.m.

nice find! Good luck getting it back on the road. I hope you enjoy

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado HalfDork
7/22/09 11:50 p.m.
mrwillie wrote: In reply to friedgreencorrado: Yes, please.... I would like the golf.

Wouldn't you like one that hasn't been hit instead?

Hey, they made a million of `em. They can't all have CIS.

friedgreencorrado
7/25/09 1:13 a.m.

Okay....I called the guy today and confirmed. I liquidated about $2K of stock, so I'd have some money to spend on parts (although Alfa parts don't seem to be any worse than BMW parts were, back when I had those). I'm meeting him at his house 6p (EDT) Monday to pay up and lead him over here to the garage I haven't cleaned out yet.

He says he has all the keys for it, and even a title as well (not necessary in Georgia, but personally very comforting).

I'm sure hilarity will ensue..but I won't sue any of y'all for the push, since I probably would have jumped anyway.

Luke
Luke Dork
7/25/09 1:35 a.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote: I'm sure hilarity will ensue..but I won't sue any of y'all for the push, since I probably would have jumped anyway.

Be sure to keep that in mind when you're babying her home after a guibo explodes, or when you can't get your damn POS Italian car! to start, one morning.

friedgreencorrado
7/25/09 1:54 a.m.
Luke wrote:
friedgreencorrado wrote: I'm sure hilarity will ensue..but I won't sue any of y'all for the push, since I probably would have jumped anyway.
Be sure to keep that in mind when you're babying her home after a guibo explodes, or when you can't get your damn POS Italian car! to start, one morning.

ROFL! My Alfisti buddy at work (I e-mailed her during the research phase, hated to ruin the surprise, but needed to know what shop she was going to, since her Spyder's in such good shape) said the same thing!

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WYDTEZmO6529DtWYHLrZ9zpbLMXItd3eKLxjodzjlp8OStkSDSCbRs5i7Z8lfYRJ