Wowak
Wowak Dork
4/28/09 8:36 p.m.

A buddy of mine is looking to put racing seats in his C4 vette, but really wants to try a couple before he lays his money down. Hes not into autocross or racing, so he doesn't hang around "our type" to have the opportunity to to try other folks' seats. Rather, hes building it into a Batmobile. No joking, he intends to do custom fiberglass, fins and all.. and an afterburner. He also dresses up like Batman as part of costuming group that does charity events.

G_Stock
G_Stock New Reader
4/29/09 8:20 a.m.

Possibly Tennessee Speed Sport in Rivergate, or Hunters downtown. Other than those 2 I really don't know, i'm sure so others will chime in with places that would have a wider selection.

JasonI
JasonI New Reader
4/29/09 4:19 p.m.

Full Throttle

daytonaer
daytonaer Reader
4/29/09 8:27 p.m.

Summit MAP

There is a Summit racing store in Georgia;

20 King Mill Road McDonough, Georgia 30253

They have all their seats out on display so you can sit in every one and don't worry about shipping.

And I want to see pictures of BATMAN in a C4!!

ultraclyde
ultraclyde New Reader
4/30/09 5:36 a.m.

The summit in Atlanta only has their seats out (and they all suck, but they're cheap,) and one Kirkey racing seat (which doesn't suck but isn't street legal.) Don't waste time driving down from TN for that. I haven't found anyone else in the Atlanta area that stocks decent seats, but I don't know about TN.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ympehpAgiIuBuS6QuVl1po8lZBOJOmLoSXfjBDgYnCX2Vl4dMAbV7HhUeAfdgso2