Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UberDork
11/7/18 9:10 a.m.

To piggyback on the thread I had regarding a vintage Mazda in the Newark, NJ area, I've found another even more vintage Mazda in Baltimore. I've done a lor of corresponding with the seller, but some local eyes on it would make me feel better. It's a cheap car, so I don't need anything crazy in depth, but looking at pictures on my phone screen is a lot different than having a human look, feel, listen, and smell a car for me.

 

Thanks in advance.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/7/18 10:28 a.m.

While I'm not local I'm in the area right now and might be able to squeeze in looking at the car in person on Sunday morning before dropping my rental car off at BWI and flying back home.

tr8todd
tr8todd Dork
11/7/18 4:46 p.m.

Chris, you might as well just start a thread that says "I won't be satisfied until I can get every GRMer around the country to go look at a crappy orphaned Japanese car for me"wink

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UberDork
11/7/18 4:52 p.m.
tr8todd said:

Chris, you might as well just start a thread that says "I won't be satisfied until I can get every GRMer around the country to go look at a crappy orphaned Japanese car for me"wink

Not that there's anything wrong with that  

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
11/7/18 4:56 p.m.

An old Mazda in Baltimore that I'm not aware of? If it's not a BG chassis I can look at it for you, if it's a BG chassis, you don't want me knowing about it.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UberDork
11/7/18 5:00 p.m.
captdownshift said:

An old Mazda in Baltimore that I'm not aware of? If it's not a BG chassis I can look at it for you, if it's a BG chassis, you don't want me knowing about it.

83 626 lx touring sedan hatchback. GC chassis 

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
11/7/18 5:14 p.m.

You're in luck. And I'm off tomorrow as well dzajano at Gmail 

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UberDork
11/7/18 7:09 p.m.
captdownshift said:

You're in luck. And I'm off tomorrow as well dzajano at Gmail 

Pm'd 

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UberDork
11/8/18 7:23 a.m.
captdownshift said:

You're in luck. And I'm off tomorrow as well dzajano at Gmail 

Did you get my email?

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UberDork
11/8/18 11:27 a.m.
captdownshift said:

You're in luck. And I'm off tomorrow as well dzajano at Gmail 

captdownshift did you get my email?

Our Preferred Partners
TNUhZQlxodgcZBqqJmbt7Do2a7TP3FAi7UU7KULDsIeC9rWjczE6a4ZPvjhIKgoT