ebelements
ebelements Reader
10/8/22 9:55 a.m.

Hello GRM family! 

(ugh, pandering already)

Since my little daily Accent has remained inop for some time, I've realized the only reason it's in the driveway is because it was my wife's former car. Not something I would have chosen myself, but we own it outright and it *was* reliable. So what would I choose for myself as a daily driver, in Cincinnati, as a 6'4" dude who appears to dabble  in lumberjack cosplay?

You guessed it pals. The Smart Fortwo Cabrio.

While I'd be perfectly happy with any trim in any color, for some reason a loaded model in white over red became the goal. And yesterday I found one. In Friendswood, TX, where I don't live.

Because I've already missed out on two Brabus cabriolets(while in talks to buy), I put a deposit down on this one. I bought a one-way ticket to Houston IAH(refundable) for 10/28. This is happening. But I would feel WAY better if I could get eyes on the car beforehand, just to make sure everything is on the up-and-up, you know?

So, if anyone has time in the next few weeks to take a quick look at said car, I'd be more than happy to throw some cash your way for your time, trouble, and mileage.

Many thanks in advance, GRM. 
- Erik

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nmB6L7zgTE1Ydw0L3JzYaSKZLMsAeKzWauiu5gPfMhW9Legdy1haM4zbUIwL68kd