petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/14/10 7:28 p.m.

I'm looking for a price on the QDH4B diff. Haven't found any online sellers in the US on Google, though it seems to be available & is listed in their brochure.

Thanks!

triumph5
triumph5 Dork
12/14/10 7:33 p.m.

Did not this magaziiine test a couple of different limited slip diffs head-to-head within the last couple of years, one of which was a Quaife? If so, where did they get it? Perhaps Per might be of help?

Kramer
Kramer HalfDork
12/14/10 8:39 p.m.

There was a Motovicity ad in one recent issue. They're the main US distributoran but they sell wholesale only. Many GRM advertisers have the ability to buy from Motovicity-you should be able to find somebody to buy from.

Or call Motovicity and ask them who you can buy from.

petegossett
12/15/10 8:51 a.m.

Thanks, I'll look up the contact info for Motovicity & see if they can point me in the right direction.

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
12/15/10 9:08 a.m.

I get my quaifes through moto. Let me see if I can dig some numbers. If its not something locally (US) stocked, I can usually get it ordered from UK with a few weeks lead time.

Kendall

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
12/15/10 9:11 a.m.

Hang tight guys........ Motovicity has a spiffy new dealer locator. They will be posting it up soon.

yk22
yk22
12/15/10 9:16 a.m.

Hey guys, you can find local Quaife dealers here:

http://www.quaifelsd.com/where2buy.aspx

Just type in a zip or city and it will find you someone in your area. Be aware that these are not all of the dealers that can source Quaife product, they are simply some of the very experienced dealers that sell and support the Quaife brand.

Hope that helps.

petegossett
12/15/10 9:57 a.m.

Sweet! Thanks everyone!!!

Kendall - let me know if you can find it. I'm in no hurry(if it's as much as expect, I probably won't order it till tax-time anyway). I'd just prefer to deal with someone I "know" through GRM.

RossD
RossD Dork
12/15/10 10:01 a.m.

Taylor Race Engineering has Quaife products and is located in Texas. I've never had any contact with them except when I asked for a catalog. Their website has parts that make my crotch tingle.

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/15/10 12:52 p.m.

+1^

Used Taylor to inspect a Quaife tranny I bought on ebay and make me a custom adaptor plate to fit my engine. Great guys to deal with.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
a8aoTbroTjHsFj4tqTKZmNQh4oTEk8N5wFC5HQoKV5OdkJ6pVTt4nJBWWekWewIV