jwc38
jwc38 New Reader
10/5/09 1:39 p.m.

I COULD REALLY USE SOME HELP!

One of my fellow Porsche hybriders has a battery box and drivers side fender he is willing to part with. This means I will finally be able to water proof the car (read: extensive rust damage), it also means I can erase the damage done when she slipped off Jim's Trailer and got personal with a guard rail. The problem with all this is shipping, its going to be pretty expensive getting these panels shipped up here to VA sooooo....
I was wondering if anybody would be willing to take a quick jaunt to Conroe TX then get the parts to FL where they can be handed off to a north bound team... Its a lot to ask but I figured Id give it a shot.
Thanks in advance!!!
(here is a shot of the aforementioned fender just for posterity)

(axed the earlier one cause I spelled Houston wrong, woops!)

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
10/6/09 7:51 a.m.

Bump for a good guy building an insane project, and because it was my tow dolly that caused his good fender to be munched.

He was also kind enough to donate the unused 944 bits to project Wartburg (or my bus, still deciding)

If anyone is headin out the the challenge and can get this stuff there then hopefully I can impose upon the Great and Powerful Oz....Um I mean Mr Nelson, to drag these up this way and I'll get them to Jesse.

big_jim
big_jim New Reader
10/6/09 8:23 a.m.

we're coming from Austin - do you think there's any way someone could meet us at I-10 and 610?

jwc38
jwc38 New Reader
10/6/09 8:55 a.m.

In reply to big_jim:

Let me ask the guy with the parts, when'll you be passing through?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
50NFYUtwOvR4MqezZrPQivhgWLMo23igBSHX79E0y1rUe8TqQFKQzYRHro7USVLj