wae
wae PowerDork
6/2/23 10:15 p.m.

Anyone in the Duluth area able to look at a pile of parts flying in close formation to make the illusion of a car for me?  I'm about a 12 hour drive away and before I set out on that kind of journey, some due diligence should probably be done.

wae
wae PowerDork
6/4/23 9:31 a.m.

Bumpity-bump!  I promise that it'll be a PPI to remember!

triumph7
triumph7 HalfDork
6/5/23 12:02 a.m.

I'm not near either one but you might want to specify Minnisota or Georgia

wae
wae PowerDork
6/5/23 6:19 a.m.

Oh, hell.  That's a classic case of "I know what I'm talking about, why don't you?". Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm am referring to Duluth, Minnesota.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
6/5/23 9:54 a.m.

See, I assumed we were talking about the one in Georgia. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
6/5/23 11:08 p.m.

In reply to wae :

Possibly. I'm 2.5 hrs away

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
6/6/23 8:58 a.m.

I was a LOT closer when I thought it was GA. 

wae
wae PowerDork
6/6/23 10:59 a.m.

Haha!  I think the car in Duluth(, Minnesota) is a little too much of a paperwork risk for me.  I have a feeling that this will become another albatross around my neck and I don't want to have any sketchy title games hindering my ability to make it disappear.  Despite the flipping absurd story that comes with this particular car, I think I'm going to pass and look for something with a provenance that will keep The Commonwealth a little happier.

So, TL;DR: Don't need anybody in either Duluth anymore!

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
6/6/23 11:25 a.m.
wae said:

Haha!  I think the car in Duluth(, Minnesota) is a little too much of a paperwork risk for me.  I have a feeling that this will become another albatross around my neck and I don't want to have any sketchy title games hindering my ability to make it disappear.  Despite the flipping absurd story that comes with this particular car, I think I'm going to pass and look for something with a provenance that will keep The Commonwealth a little happier.

So, TL;DR: Don't need anybody in either Duluth anymore!

In that case, please share the story with us! :)

Asphalt_Gundam
Asphalt_Gundam HalfDork
6/6/23 9:48 p.m.

used to be...just moved last month

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QfCVi1TybEm3DbWGU87ZnpDGzUSr3Pev41Yo0gk56PNGXUeBLe79Tm1PIU0447Xa