Noddaz
Noddaz GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/30/22 9:48 p.m.

Dear GRM, 

Coming here sometimes gives me an incredible case of Automotive Attention Deficit  Disorder.

I read a story, I go looking for cars.  I read a different story, I look for a different car. 

Just today I have looked online for an Audi 90 Quattro, an Audi TT, a Miata and a Cordoba. 

I really need to stop and work on what I have.

Thank you for your time and a great website, bulletin board and magazine.

Noddaz

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/30/22 10:25 p.m.

In reply to Noddaz :

I'll sell you my Miata, but if I find a clean Cordoba before you you're out of luck, sorry. 

AClockworkGarage
AClockworkGarage Dork
6/30/22 10:48 p.m.

What you need is a volvo.

AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter)
AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
6/30/22 10:49 p.m.

This is a real issue.  I'm enjoying my crappy Subaru on dirt so much I've gone all in on Subie madness though.  Thanks to rallycross my auto ADD is more focused.  My rallycross friend wants to build a drag and drive car too, so Camaro.....  

Caprigrip
Caprigrip Reader
7/1/22 12:17 a.m.

Noddaz, as the guys from the podcast Everyday Driver once told me, you must be the only one with this problem ;).   Seriously, I call pretend car shopping and daily research my hobby.   It is fun and this forum is my favorite as well. 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/1/22 12:26 a.m.

Lil Stampie and I can help you with some Audi Quattro enabling.

Noddaz
Noddaz GRM+ Memberand UberDork
7/1/22 8:04 a.m.
Stampie said:

Lil Stampie and I can help you with some Audi Quattro enabling.

La, La, La, La La.

I can't hear you...

Loweguy5
Loweguy5 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/1/22 8:10 a.m.

Imagine having so little impulse control that many times when you get the itch you actually BUY the car...

That's why when we attended a neighborhood get together near our new home last night I was introduced as "the guy with all the cars".  Haha.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CzxaV9uME0Er2nMK2jBy0KN45gIIXV3rZ7ZuE3f032T0mKYXyAYeYGAKOuwgJTxj