Raze
Raze Dork
2/3/11 2:23 p.m.

I'm not affiliated with these guys in any way but I wanted to take the chance to share my experience with their products for anyone using coilovers or wanting lowering springs or coilover conversions they offer all kinds of parts, not just springs, at really nice prices. They list alot of their parts on eBay for a substantial discount, sometimes even doing 'best offer' deals which might be worth it for challengers on here to pay attention to to get ridiculously nice, brand new suspension parts for their challenge cars for the price of used...

I'm running the 8.5"x5.5"x600#/in rear springs to drop the rear of the XR4Ti 2-3inches and 10"x2.5"x575#/in front springs on coilovers up front to drop the front 2-3inches. The 7"x2.5x225#/in Eibachs that came with the ground controls were too weak. I was able to bottom them out making a sharp direction change testing in my neighborhood soon after getting them, but that's not saying much as we drove around the AutoX courses last year at the bottom of the shock (bumpstops had crumbled) since our stock springs, even cut, were garbage (90# stock, maybe #100-110 cut).

Enjoy, and I hope this helps someone...

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/3/11 2:51 p.m.

wow! great prices are right! thanks for sharing

Raze
Raze Dork
2/3/11 6:29 p.m.

Yup I paid $73 for a pair of front coils including shipping, that is the price of one eibach coil unshipped at summit...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
p6QzJSzL4dDaHhDOTPwqAuh0znYAJDDJJVwQe0aYdrdE5cJAWh3F69KD99Gcr3aq