1 2 3
EBCBrakes
EBCBrakes New Reader
5/26/10 6:50 p.m.

In reply to internetautomart:

Okay.. sorry for the delay in getting back. Your front pad DP41471R Your rear pad DP21784 the rear pad is going to have to be Greenstuff as we dont offer it in Yellowstuff. These are your part numbers!

Cheers, EBC Brakes Chris Noah

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
5/26/10 6:55 p.m.

EBCBrakes you got mail, dude you need your own thread, I will be after more.

chknhwk
chknhwk Reader
5/27/10 10:32 a.m.
EBCBrakes wrote: In reply to chknhwk: Sorry Mate... No Bluestuff for that car. Yellowstuff will be more than enough for the Xtype!

We'll see.

internetautomart
internetautomart SuperDork
5/27/10 6:53 p.m.
EBCBrakes wrote: In reply to internetautomart: Okay.. sorry for the delay in getting back. Your front pad DP41471R Your rear pad DP21784 the rear pad is going to have to be Greenstuff as we dont offer it in Yellowstuff. These are your part numbers! Cheers, EBC Brakes Chris Noah

So you are saying to use the J30 pads in the Q45 calipers?
my rears are still stock S13, only the front is Q45.

chknhwk
chknhwk Reader
6/3/10 6:42 a.m.
sergio wrote: In reply to chknhwk: Go with the R4 then.

Well I tried the Carbotech Bobcats on a whim and they were off after the first session. Way too much fade - but then again I knew they would do that. Just wanted to see how bad. I put the Porterfield R4-S on and they're very spongy now after three sessions. I'll need to bleed them again before going out today. They're also not going to be enough, however. I'll need to order full race pads for my next event. Hmmm, anybody know if the S-Type R rotors and calipers will fit the X-Type?

Kompff09
Kompff09 New Reader
10/12/10 12:17 a.m.

When I first got my Benz C350, used car dealership told me that the break pads in set needed some replacement. I bought Akebono Euro-Ceramics and first I thought it was just some regular car part but after learning about, it was a racing performance part used by professionals.

That was one of the best purchases I made so far.

Next I will buy these Akebono

jrw1621
jrw1621 SuperDork
10/12/10 5:13 a.m.

Zombie Canoe!!!!
Please note that the discussion is 4 months old.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JainA0Gpx6iPPYcVb0ZBiMVF2P6uWHMAa38XAAwT62LjvgOmV0LHaWWKWo2DG7pi