1 2
Madhatr
Madhatr Reader
7/4/16 7:25 p.m.
Knurled wrote:
Madhatr wrote: Here are acouple things I thought you guys might like to see:  photo IMG_0239s.jpg
You have my undivided attention.

I have a front shot of that awesomeness... how ever it was on the back side of the fair grounds as we cruised past, so I don't have any detailed shots

ssswitch
ssswitch HalfDork
7/4/16 9:58 p.m.

Wide fives on an F-body? Now that's interesting.

Nick (picaso) Comstock
Nick (picaso) Comstock UltimaDork
7/4/16 10:04 p.m.
ssswitch wrote: Wide fives on an F-body? Now that's interesting.

My guess is that is a Late Model chassis with a very well executed Cramit body on it.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/4/16 10:05 p.m.

In stark contrast to the horrible cramit bodies usually on them.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UberDork
7/5/16 10:13 a.m.
Madhatr wrote:
Knurled wrote:
Madhatr wrote: Here are acouple things I thought you guys might like to see:  photo IMG_0239s.jpg
You have my undivided attention.
I have a front shot of that awesomeness... how ever it was on the back side of the fair grounds as we cruised past, so I don't have any detailed shots

I like how the rear flares go up to the rear window... this is the kind of car my twisted teenage mind would have drawn in high school study hall!

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
7/5/16 10:20 a.m.

I'm a grown assed man and I still draw cars that look like that. Because it still looks awesome.

Madhatr
Madhatr Reader
7/5/16 1:00 p.m.

In reply to SilverFleet:

I love the proportions all tbe way around. Someone around here has to have a late 2nd gen F-body laying around to start building one

I keep thinking in my head though.... too much suspension jounce will net you a broken rear window

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
7/5/16 1:31 p.m.

That back window is probably Lexan.

Madhatr
Madhatr Reader
7/5/16 1:51 p.m.

True!

Carry on then...

81cpcamaro
81cpcamaro Dork
7/5/16 1:58 p.m.
Madhatr wrote: In reply to SilverFleet: I love the proportions all tbe way around. Someone around here has to have a late 2nd gen F-body laying around to start building one I keep thinking in my head though.... too much suspension jounce will net you a broken rear window

I have one that is already on its way, even has Wide 5 wheels. Shameless plug
Linky

Madhatr
Madhatr Reader
7/5/16 2:20 p.m.

In reply to 81cpcamaro:

I have looked at your ad many, many times.... if I wasn't drowning in projects I would road trip to your door yelling:

akamcfly
akamcfly Dork
7/5/16 4:30 p.m.
1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
moHRCX1Tjja0zvMVMU9VAFpgF1JBOlTw9PfQ0HaGgRfFUu3rzNnjrotDyIitTuot