Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
7/21/17 9:19 a.m.
feature_image

Holley LS Fest: It's the annual pilgrimage for all awesome things powered by Chevrolet's popular V8, this year taking place September 8-10 in Bowling Green, Kentucky. But it isn't just all drag racing. We'll once again host the Grassroots Motorsports Road Course Challenge at NCM Motorsports Park. All are welcome, provided you have the right engine is under the hood, …

Read the rest of the story

TheV8Kid
TheV8Kid Reader
7/21/17 10:11 a.m.

Hmmmm...

bmw88rider
bmw88rider GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/21/17 11:16 a.m.

Dang,

If it were a little closer, that looks like a lot of fun. I'm already out of town 3 weekends in September though.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/21/17 12:18 p.m.

The challenge is the only out of town racing commitment i can do in a year. Otherwise we have enough ls powered stuff around here to go play.

Furious_E
Furious_E GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/21/17 1:32 p.m.

Unfortunately, I've already got plans that weekend and I am not entirely confident the RX7 will be well enough sorted by then anyways. Next year for sure though.

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
7/21/17 3:12 p.m.

Here I am still local but LS-less. I'll probably be there as a spectator again anyway.

tr8todd
tr8todd Dork
7/21/17 4:58 p.m.

This would be a good place to debut my LS3 powered TR8, but sadly, it won't quite be finished by then.

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
7/25/17 7:39 p.m.

I just found out today that one of my friends is doing his best to jam a 5.3 in his 3rd gen Crammit and have it ready for LS fest. I was at his house a couple weeks ago and he had just removed the 350. He's planning on spraying the E36 M3 out of it if he makes it. I have a feeling he might run his daily driver again if he doesn't get the car done in time.

EDIT:

I forgot the mention the trans brake'd TH350 that's going in at the same time.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AAglDTiLPOMiu3m4cpyWs4NeLzkkjHVlBK75LVDCoWNl0WhrbPuHtWifFhJT5QKB