Jordan Rimpela
Jordan Rimpela Digital Editor
7/1/19 1:16 p.m.
feature_image

At GRM, we love to bring you new things. Case in point? Our new small GRM sticker! 

This bad boy right here *slaps roof* is only 5x2" meaning it will nicely fit into some small places. But they look amazing, don't you think?

Best part? They're a dollar each. As always, orders over $35 ship for free.

We won't judge you …

Read the rest of the story

spacecadet
spacecadet GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/1/19 1:32 p.m.

yessssssssss 

and 10 now on their way to me....

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/1/19 1:38 p.m.

So I did. 10 of them and a couple of other items as well. Thanks. 

_
_ HalfDork
7/1/19 7:44 p.m.

Ok,  if we get 35 of us together, we can make one order for free shipping and then I can postage mail all of you guys a sticker, and then it will only cost us one dollar each plus postage.... lol. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/1/19 7:53 p.m.

I got a glass of my finest secret stash of beer if you hand deliver me a quantity. 

Jordan Rimpela
Jordan Rimpela Digital Editor
7/1/19 8:30 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

You have my attention. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/1/19 8:40 p.m.

In reply to Jordan Rimpela :

I figured as much. I do have a bottle of a 2012 barleywine ale....well I have 4 of them- that I bottled before I left minnesota. In 2015. I know for a fact it ages well- I have had the experience of the 2009 version. I got to bottle that one too. I...don't remember as much of that day as perhaps I should. 

Hasbro
Hasbro SuperDork
7/1/19 10:25 p.m.

Ordered ten. Now, how about a flag?

Vigo
Vigo MegaDork
7/2/19 9:17 p.m.

I really like those. I ordered 10 as well. 

MazdaFace
MazdaFace Dork
7/2/19 10:06 p.m.

Ordered 5. Now if we could get some more t shirt designs devil

slowbird
slowbird New Reader
7/4/19 9:00 p.m.
oldopelguy
oldopelguy UberDork
7/13/19 10:39 p.m.

So a comment someone recently made about their trailer plus thinking about where I should put a couple of stickers combined in my head tonight and I think I have to share the results.  See the trailer comment was someone else referring to their trailer as their "Enabler", which is what I call mine.

I don't think I would be alone in wanting a double or triple width bumper sticker for the trailer that says something like "Grassroots Motorsports official enabler."

MazdaFace
MazdaFace Dork
9/4/19 3:03 p.m.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bs1DPE1k21oJODwHFT4sZJOBaHk0bRAkUMayhFaP06AcSiyrOqbDkMCcuoONDdZH