RexSeven
RexSeven Dork
9/27/10 8:32 p.m.

Not mine, etc. Do want, etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/pretty-red-alfa-romeo-/270639368265?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f035d0849

Travis_K
Travis_K Dork
9/27/10 11:26 p.m.

If anyone actually goes to look at it, keep in mind that either the grille and tail lights have probably been swapped, or it may not be an 87 (which would be a good thing, because you dont have to worry about headlight issues on the later ones). Its probably a platinum, which means it would have the 4.10 LSD transaxle, which would be a good thing, and AB$, which if it doesnt work right is not such a good thing.

rogerbvonceg
rogerbvonceg Reader
9/28/10 12:13 p.m.

I believe it is a Platinum, based on the interior. Definitely not a Silver (armrest cover), and I've only seen the "leather" in the Platinums, but then I could be wrong. Euro Grill is a common swap.

It's real nice but I'd rather it be a Verde.

Rufledt
Rufledt Reader
9/28/10 4:51 p.m.

"dependable transportion"

Have those words ever been properly applied to an alfa?

m4ff3w
m4ff3w GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/28/10 4:59 p.m.
Rufledt wrote: "dependable transportion" Have those words ever been properly applied to an alfa?

I've yet to have problems with mine.

Travis_K
Travis_K Dork
9/28/10 8:35 p.m.

Mine is usually fine too, its my only car. I have a grill like that on mine too, but I would just wonder why an otherwise stock 87 had the different lights and grille. Knowing alfa it could have come that way too, some of them did I think. I didnt see that interior pics before, but yes, thats a platinum for sure. Id rather have one than a verde honestly, less plastic junk, interior that doesnt fall apart, and the lower geared transaxle. Having a 3.0 would be nice, but if you can find a verde flywheel, a 164 3.0 can be had cheap (I have one sitting in my garage i got for $125).

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qfszvtRhcY33tUa8cCgzAvUX5kFFcBBqblR56hEhtvwjf5LlKBTwtjJ7LEmvm74j