Nicole Suddard
Nicole Suddard GRM+ Memberand Marketing Coordinator
6/9/22 11:10 a.m.

In reply to tb :

How do you feel about polo shirts?

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
6/9/22 12:22 p.m.

And dibs on some Auto-X stickers. Do we know what size? (Hopefully one that fits here. smiley)

Nicole Suddard
Nicole Suddard GRM+ Memberand Marketing Coordinator
6/9/22 12:31 p.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens :

No Auto X stickers in this drop for branding reasons. Just vintage GRM logo. They'll be 5.5 inches wide and about half that tall.

tb
tb GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/9/22 2:21 p.m.

In reply to Nicole Suddard :

Poorly, unfortunately. But I appreciate you thinking of me. 

I totally understand that it is me, not everyone else that is odd... but in this group, well...

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
6/9/22 2:26 p.m.

Bowling shirts. 

And for me. smiley

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
6/9/22 2:44 p.m.

In reply to Nicole Suddard :

These stickers are dangerous and inconvenient,  but I do love that magazine.

crankwalk (Forum Supporter)
crankwalk (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
6/9/22 3:08 p.m.

I love this. 

tb
tb GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/9/22 3:47 p.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens :

might have worn a bowling shirt once or twice in the '90s... but that was many years of hard living ago and I can't be sure. I could blow them horns, and Ska and Jive were having a moment so i picked up some gigs here and there and vaguely remember wearing questionable fashions.

i do have some very nice Hawaiian shirts that have occasionally been appropriate to don.

In reply to tb :

I now want to make a Hawaiian autocross shirt, where the pedals of the hibiscus are made of cones. 

Jesse Ransom
Jesse Ransom GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/9/22 5:44 p.m.
Tom Suddard said:

Different from what we have here?

https://store.classicmotorsports.com/collections/shirts

I think you're asking about my CM shirt question?

This is the style I like, and if you weren't out of stock in L, I'd grab a spare or two. I think I probably have every version of this style:

I don't care much for the comic book cover version that succeeded it, but as noted, I do have rather a lot of these, and if the new ones are going over well you've obviously made a good call.

Same deal for the Angry Shifter Dude and "Hardcore" wording. Heaven knows not many people take fashion cues from me, to the world's relief, and as much fun as it might be, I know you can't cater to my every whim...

Still looking forward to the new old shirts!

Jesse Ransom
Jesse Ransom GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/10/22 12:25 p.m.

The truly shocking thing, to me, is that I ordered the Sport Grey shirt.

Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos)
Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/10/22 12:28 p.m.

Somebody needs to make "Add a caption" photos with some of the models.

I imagine the woman in the splash photo designing a course, and looking at a tight section with that side-smug-smile look thinking "The Corvettes are going to blast that cone into outer space."

The guy in the photo is running scoring and is thinking: "Ask me your time again. It's my favorite question."

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
6/10/22 1:19 p.m.

The female office staff may or may not refer to one of the models as I-can-fix-him guy, as in "I-can-fix-him-guy shirt is sold out!"

Margie

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OX9lN3y83qPbsroCp0rABuiAugO7Z5etZeV0I8mBrcKeju2LeDSRXxUiVMCPigOk