1 ... 26 27 28
EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
12/10/17 12:42 p.m.

In reply to ProDarwin :

Was this on a mobile device or desktop/laptop? First I've heard of an ad w/sound on the forum. Or was this elsewhere on the site?

ProDarwin
ProDarwin PowerDork
12/10/17 1:06 p.m.

On the forum.  Desktop.  I'll try and capture more info next time.

EastCoastMojo
12/10/17 2:05 p.m.

In reply to ProDarwin :

Thanks for the info, I'll pass it along.yes

EastCoastMojo
9/14/18 6:11 a.m.

Zombie thread, canoe deleted

carguy123
carguy123 UltimaDork
9/14/18 9:37 a.m.

Are we ever going to get a way to go to our last viewed post?  This is the only forum I'm on that doesn't do that and it really limits how many times I come here because you have to almost look at the whole thread to figure out where you left off so therefor you simply look once and never come back again.

ddavidv
ddavidv PowerDork
9/14/18 3:53 p.m.

What he said. I don't swing by here near regular for that reason. I'm on umpteen other moto boards daily.

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/14/18 7:22 p.m.

+2

LSxDreamer
LSxDreamer New Reader
9/20/18 11:50 a.m.
carguy123 said:

Are we ever going to get a way to go to our last viewed post?  This is the only forum I'm on that doesn't do that and it really limits how many times I come here because you have to almost look at the whole thread to figure out where you left off so therefor you simply look once and never come back again.

Thiiiiiis.  I'd be here on an almost daily basis if I could easily tell where I left off.

grover
grover GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/20/18 6:39 p.m.

Same. Surely we add a bit of custom code to do this. I’m happy to research this if needed. It would be an epic help for build threads. 

1 ... 26 27 28

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0c9WpTEo7SUuJx0Mv7LV6Nnxtn7YmAQrqnGeo8OAymCrcO2BjfipbW1GvmOLuq3i